Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inyri View Post
    [IMG]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/Inyri_photo/Joe%20Flanigan/Joe-joe-flanigan-7905963-1280-720.jpg

I think that woman has a needler in her hand too
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      Do you also hate needles?

OT
      Spoiler:
      You guys must have heard about the plane accident where 100 people died. 70 of those were Dutchies. One Dutch boy survived. He lost his parents and older brother and is still in hospital

He was called by a Dutch newspaper and they published the interview.

And we wonder why us journalists have such a bad reputation
      Dont mind needles but the thought of sitting and being pricked.....shudder......ugh, and son has loads, were gonna call him Tattoo man soon

I read that, tragic, thats journalists, they have to get a story........
      sigpic

Comment

I think that woman has a needler in her hand too
        totally!

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
          Dont mind needles but the thought of sitting and being pricked.....shudder......ugh, and son has loads, were gonna call him Tattoo man soon

Nah, me neither I just don't like the idea of having one forever. I'd probably get bored with it after a year

I read that, tragic, thats journalists, they have to get a story........
          Hey hey hey That's what I meant I'm a journalist and would never do such a thing, but this is why people think we all do.

totally!
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
            Evening all *waves*
            Evening to you from the other end of the world, Torzy *waves*

Nothing wrong with being lazy on a morning off
            LOL I guess not, it's nice to be lazy between ....funny thing is that the time seems to run even more than as when you work.....

Dunnie its great, took 2hours and a bit, hes gonna get it finished when we go back, more shading on the right.......

I,ll show him Jennys when he gets up. its great

Did you notice the earth sign?
            Yes, I saw the earth-sign honey.
            I know that tattoos are a lot of work, and a lot of sitting still in place...
            You must show us the end-result honey...I'm curious

the others from my family, if you wanna see it
            And yes, we're definitely for the celtic stuff.
            Spoiler:
            That's the two my eldest daughter Janine has

And that's the one my son and hubby both have on their arms, a father-son-thing you know
            my husband has his over ten years by now, and when my son wants his first tattoo, he asked him if he can have the same, as a sign of family-bond, and it's unique,

and that's my hubbys other arm. LOL
            The motto is "Do or die" , also a unique one.
            http://www.fanfiction.net/~dunnia http://www.jfjsthunksisters.org/portal.php
            sigpic
            Fabulous Siggie made by my dear friend Luciana

Comment

Nah, me neither I just don't like the idea of having one forever. I'd probably get bored with it after a year

Hey hey hey That's what I meant I'm a journalist and would never do such a thing, but this is why people think we all do.

The trouble is, wether its right or not, people want to read the nitty gritty stuff and as long as people buy the newspapers, journalists will always go to any length to get the story.

I admire you for not going to those lengths to get a story.....Bravo.
              sigpic

Comment

Apparently I come from a chicken family No one I know has one
                So you hate needles....nothing wrong with it honey..

I dont have one and have no intention of getting one.
                Oh, I would like if I find the right motive I can say that's it....

Well, that's why you should really give it a good thought.....because it normally stays forever on your body....probably the reason why I haven't one till now, LOL it's hard to decide for me....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ardunnia View Post
                  Evening to you from the other end of the world, Torzy *waves*

LOL I guess not, it's nice to be lazy between ....funny thing is that the time seems to run even more than as when you work.....

Yes, I saw the earth-sign honey.
                  I know that tattoos are a lot of work, and a lot of sitting still in place...
                  You must show us the end-result honey...I'm curious

the others from my family, if you wanna see it
                  And yes, we're definitely for the celtic stuff.
                  Spoiler:
                  That's the two my eldest daughter Janine has

And that's the one my son and hubby both have on their arms, a father-son-thing you know
                  my husband has his over ten years by now, and when my son wants his first tattoo, he asked him if he can have the same, as a sign of family-bond, and it's unique,

and that's my hubbys other arm. LOL
                  The motto is "Do or die" , also a unique one.
                  Oh they are really good, son has more celtic ones but I,ve no more pics,

He,ll have it finished in Sep this year when we go back to Gran Canaria.
                  Spoiler:
                  the guy that does them is quite famous hes done a lot of stars, check out his site, Paradise tattoo bar Gran Canaria
                  sigpic

Comment

Torzy! Hello

Weird huh!
                    The trouble is, wether its right or not, people want to read the nitty gritty stuff and as long as people buy the newspapers, journalists will always go to any length to get the story.

I admire you for not going to those lengths to get a story.....Bravo.
                    That's true. Someone actually said just now: We're all hypocrits. We bash the paper for publishing it, but at the same time we can't wait to read it. And that's pretty true too

Thanks I do hope I can keep it up

So you hate needles....nothing wrong with it honey..
                    No I don't It was an excuse not to say I just don't really like them
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Season one Shep

Comment

Do you also hate needles?

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        You guys must have heard about the plane accident where 100 people died. 70 of those were Dutchies. One Dutch boy survived. He lost his parents and older brother and is still in hospital

He was called by a Dutch newspaper and they published the interview.

And we wonder why us journalists have such a bad reputation
                        Yes, I've heard from the accident, and it's horrible honey...and yep, some journalists don't know where to draw the line....hate that as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

[IMG]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/Inyri_photo/_atl_103_618.jpg
                          Season one Shep
                          Aww so sweet

Yes, I've heard from the accident, and it's horrible honey...and yep, some journalists don't know where to draw the line....hate that as well.
                          True We've had a lot of discussion on ethics at school. Very good! But yeah, you can point at the class mates that might make that mistake
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Oh they are really good, son has more celtic ones but I,ve no more pics,

He,ll have it finished in Sep this year when we go back to Gran Canaria.
                            Spoiler:
                            the guy that does them is quite famous hes done a lot of stars, check out his site, Paradise tattoo bar Gran Canaria
                            Thanks honey....we've our favorite tattoo-guy (which is actually a woman, LOL) here in Aachen, she's a real good one...

Torzy! Hello
                            Weird huh!
                            That's true. Someone actually said just now: We're all hypocrits. We bash the paper for publishing it, but at the same time we can't wait to read it. And that's pretty true too

Thanks I do hope I can keep it up

No I don't It was an excuse not to say I just don't really like them
                            LOL So why don't you say so in the first place, honey? Nothing wrong with it to voice your own opinion...not everyone likes tattoos...
                            I do like them, what I don't like is all this piercings...when I see sometimes how many holes people let make in her skin, at places I really don't wanna know actually....*shudders*
                            sigpic

Comment

Aww so sweet
                              So sweet and innocent

Comment

LOL So why don't you say so in the first place, honey? Nothing wrong with it to voice your own opinion...not everyone likes tattoos...
                                I do like them, what I don't like is all this piercings...when I see sometimes how many holes people let make in her skin, at places I really don't wanna know actually....*shudders*
                                I knew I could with you hun, that's why I did in the end

I actually don't mind those Those can grow closed again and you can take them out. You can never take of your tattoo
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X