Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning friends

If he cuts his hair, I... I'd die! I hope he doesn't really think about it! eek

A few Suspicion pics:

Ahhh!

And at last a smiling Joe... I don't think of cutting my hair. That was just a joke.

Comment

I bet he said he was thinking of cutting his hair to see what reaction he'd get!!

The little devil!!

I saw 'The Tower' last night and I thought it was fun!! Shep did some cool fight moves!!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../shephome1.jpg

How 'bout I dare you to come here, instead?
        Hey! Unless that thing has tinted windows, I'm stayin...oh, wait, what am I saying?!...OK!
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

The reaction would be riots in the streets, obviously.

Comment

I don't think Joe would be ALLOWED to cut his hair. Remember when the Air Force offered him the ride in the F16 IF he cut his hair and Joe was like OKAY! But Brad Wright nixed the idea saying that the fans like his/joe's/Shep's hair and it stays as is. But the AIRFORCE was nice and still gave Joe his ride. Brad Wright will protect the hair. LOL

Comment

Another example of Teh Hair in all its wonderfulness:

How could we lose THAT?!

*bows down before Brad Wright, Teh Protector of Teh Hair*

AQ

*revels in Teh Sparkiness*
              In Other News: Thor's been Thor-Napped and placed in TPTB's Closet of Thor-Napping! *oh noes*

Comment

Welcome to GW and the JFT, AngelQueen!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  Welcome to GW and the JFT, AngelQueen!
                  Thanks, CeeKay! It's great to be here!

AQ

In Other News: Thor's been Thor-Napped and placed in TPTB's Closet of Thor-Napping! *oh noes*

Comment

Welcome AngelQueen! Nice to see a new face in here

And you posted a gorgeous picture. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
                      Welcome AngelQueen! Nice to see a new face in here

And you posted a gorgeous picture. Thanks!
                      Thank you, Freyja! I went looking through my collection of pics and figured I couldn't go wrong with a picture of John both with sticky-up hair and extremely wet.

*glances at picture again*

*finally Thunks*

AQ

Comment

Eep! What's this doing on page 2?

AQ

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                          I don't think Joe would be ALLOWED to cut his hair. Remember when the Air Force offered him the ride in the F16 IF he cut his hair and Joe was like OKAY! But Brad Wright nixed the idea saying that the fans like his/joe's/Shep's hair and it stays as is. But the AIRFORCE was nice and still gave Joe his ride. Brad Wright will protect the hair. LOL
                          yeah Brad the great protector...hmm...'bodyguard' of Sheps hair...

Comment

welcome AngelQueen..

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                              I've not heard that story Merlin! Okay Mr Wright, I'm now prepared to forgive you for Epiphany....

Forgot to welcome the newbies! So - welcome Angel Queen, don't think I've forgotten anyone else...
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome! *stares at Joe's pretty smile*

*is hypnotized*

Oooh... Isn't he just Teh Pretty?!

AQ

Comment

Working...
                                X