• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm and neck... gotta keep vampy happy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
      Los, the squee is flowing so thick this week whatever you add wouldn't make much difference. (and squee is a very good thing btw-that's what we're here for).

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...0452_small.jpg
      If squee could be packaged it might look like this.
      Nah, no need to add to the upcoming flood of squee headed our way from Bonn!

Can't fight this squeeing any more!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieb View Post
        Like a big 'ol train wreck, huh? LOL

Except for that one scene he was really great in Family Album. Its one of my fav movies and I love the book too. I have to admit that Swoozie Kurtz was my fav because her Alex was so...so...so ME! LOL Snarky attitude that is! LOL

His acting has improved over the years and its a shame that a guy with his talent can't find a steady show. I don't even know who half these new people in Hollywood even are and who ever told them that they had talent was just a big fat liar. And I'm not even going to start on those stupid reality shows. If I want to look at a bunch of morons and idiots I'll go and visit some of my family.
        Actually, I don't think they are currently making any show good enough for our Joe.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Like a big 'ol train wreck, huh? LOL

Except for that one scene he was really great in Family Album. Its one of my fav movies and I love the book too. I have to admit that Swoozie Kurtz was my fav because her Alex was so...so...so ME! LOL Snarky attitude that is! LOL

His acting has improved over the years and its a shame that a guy with his talent can't find a steady show. I don't even know who half these new people in Hollywood even are and who ever told them that they had talent was just a big fat liar. And I'm not even going to start on those stupid reality shows. If I want to look at a bunch of morons and idiots I'll go and visit some of my family.
          http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...nap-276141.png
          I think he's just waiting for the right project. I'm sure TPTB are aware of both his talent and his popularity...especially after our little campaign.
          He admitted he was being picky, and you can't blame the guy. Plus he wants some time with his family and all. Plus after the debacle of that last season of SGA you can't blame him for not wanting to plunge into any new project blindly.
          That being said it's been over a year, Joe! Come on! Pick something! We will watch it!

sigpic

Comment

Actually, I don't think they are currently making any show good enough for our Joe.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a.../4jfbehs20.jpg
            http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a.../4jfbehs19.jpg
            That is certainly true, taris!
            We know he doesn't like re-makes. We know he wants a new vehicle, something with lots of action and humor. And action.
            There are hardly any shows like that on tv anymore.

sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                We know he doesn't like re-makes. We know he wants a new vehicle, something with lots of action and humor. And action.
                And why I haven't missed having cable television in my house for 6 months now.

sigpic

Comment

Nah, no need to add to the upcoming flood of squee headed our way from Bonn!

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s.../joecon693.jpg
                  Can't fight this squeeing any more!
                  I am so excited for Luci and Dunnie! But boy do I worry for poor Joe! LOL

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a.../4jfbehs20.jpg
                  http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a.../4jfbehs19.jpg
                  I agree.

I think he's just waiting for the right project. I'm sure TPTB are aware of both his talent and his popularity...especially after our little campaign.
                  He admitted he was being picky, and you can't blame the guy. Plus he wants some time with his family and all. Plus after the debacle of that last season of SGA you can't blame him for not wanting to plunge into any new project blindly.
                  That being said it's been over a year, Joe! Come on! Pick something! We will watch it!

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s.../joecon694.jpg
                  I hope that they do. Mark Harmon got a second chance and look at what he's doing with NCIS. I just hope that the same magic is in the future for Joe.
                  Can't blame him for being picky. Especially when you see what's on TV today. A lot of crap and nothing. Can't blame him for wanting to be with his family either. Especially when he's got young boys. The last season was a slap in the face to the cast of SGA and the fans too. Why couldn't they have come up with an episode like 'Vegas' before?
                  Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

I am so excited for Luci and Dunnie! But boy do I worry for poor Joe! LOL

I agree.

I hope that they do. Mark Harmon got a second chance and look at what he's doing with NCIS. I just hope that the same magic is in the future for Joe.
                    Can't blame him for being picky. Especially when you see what's on TV today. A lot of crap and nothing. Can't blame him for wanting to be with his family either. Especially when he's got young boys. The last season was a slap in the face to the cast of SGA and the fans too. Why couldn't they have come up with an episode like 'Vegas' before?
                    In an idea world we'd have a Vegas spin-off starring our man.
                    Oh well.
                    There were a lot of good things in that last season of SGA. But a lot of bad too. And no one seemed too happy with that ending, except maybe TPTB, but what do they know?

sigpic

Comment

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s.../joecon696.jpg
                      Ain't that the sorry truth of it? I know that he doesn't like remakes but he would have been so perfect for the Rockford role. Didn't he have an idea for a sort of Men In Black type of show?

Comment

Oh well.
                        There were a lot of good things in that last season of SGA. But a lot of bad too. And no one seemed too happy with that ending, except maybe TPTB, but what do they know?
                        At least we have fanfiction. Unfortunately that doesn't help Joe.

sigpic

Comment

Oh well.

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...um/john659.jpg
                          I certainly wasn't that happy with it and the ending was a damn rush job. What I don't get even as much as I like PM...where the hell did Beckett get the power to fly the city? Hell! He nearly blew Sheppard and O'Neill out of the sky because he couldn't control a damn drone! I guess TPTB thought that we would forget that little fact.

Comment

Some fan fic writers (myself DEFINITELY NOT included) are good enough to have been writers for the show, IMO.

Comment

Ain't that the sorry truth of it? I know that he doesn't like remakes but he would have been so perfect for the Rockford role. Didn't he have an idea for a sort of Men In Black type of show?
                              He would have been perfect for that, I agree. He might have thought so too, but I guess his agent said no?

He did have an idea for a MIB crossed with a detective show. With any luck he will be able to make it.

*iz distracted by the wet lower lip and forgets what she is saying*
                              sigpic

Comment

True. At least we have the show in some form.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X