Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jolinar68 View Post
    Yeah, we've discussed this yesterday I thought about a spontaneous trip to Bonn, but... well, I don't have a hotel room and as a day guest you have to sit in the back and can rarely see.

They put David and Joe together for a panel on Sunday....
    Ah ok, then I just go back to run screaming through my apartment... (and scare the dog)...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
      We've got it in 2 weeks on virgin
      Oh its 2 weeks good I wont miss it then

Nothing to improve? I must admit that I'm best at reading english, second best is writing. With speaking I have some problems cause I'm looking very often for the right words and mix the tenses.
      If you get words mixed up, shall we correct you?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Easy german girls, we are not all so lucky.lol

Joli: You're brave. I will never ask this question. The answer will be "horrible".lol
        The more complicated it's to be understood and give opinion in another language. And complicated because my dad is speaking to me in portuguese, the tv behind me is in french.....too much for my little brain.
        I bet your english is better than my french
        And it's said that women are able for multitasking We can do three things at one time. Don't you agre?

For example: at the moment I'm thunking, playing a game and watching TV
        sigpic
        The city where I want to live

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          I think your English is just fine. Like Lana said, there are different ways of phrasing things...I think English is one of the most diverse languages (even within the US it's different from area to area!) and a really hard language to learn. and like Lunny said, you use better English than some of the people I know who've been speaking it since they could talk!
          I find english is easier to learn than french ... or german for example. I find the grammar easier.

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
          If you get words mixed up, shall we correct you?
          If you don't mind, please do it.
          sigpic

Comment

I find english is easier to learn than french ... or german for example. I find the grammar easier.

If you don't mind, please do it.
            I can,t speak any other language fluently, just enough of spanish to be polite.....
            sigpic

Comment

I bet your english is better than my french
              And it's said that women are able for multitasking We can do three things at one time. Don't you agre?

For example: at the moment I'm thunking, playing a game and watching TV
              I prefer to talk in english. I hate to write it because my mistakes are visible.lol
              Three things at one time......hm....it's complicated. I'm thunking, trying to explain something in portuguese/french to my dad and talking in french with some friends. If I start to talk in french or portuguese or spanish, I'm sorry.lol
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I prefer to talk in english. I hate to write it because my mistakes are visible.lol
                l
                try this: www.leo.org

I've just noticed that I'm surrounded of sleepers: hubby and the cat are taking naps
                sigpic

Comment

Three things at one time......hm....it's complicated. I'm thunking, trying to explain something in portuguese/french to my dad and talking in french with some friends. If I start to talk in french or portuguese or spanish, I'm sorry.lol
                  I love it, muticultural thread........ great
                  sigpic

Comment

hello thunkers : )

cred to Csom

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                      I can,t speak any other language fluently, just enough of spanish to be polite.....
                      I can speak 4 languages (include french lol) but it's not fluent. It's enough to have a conversation. But my spanish is like my english: not very good but it's not important.

And I think French is complicated. We have a strange grammar and conjugation. I can't conjugate the verb "asseoir" (sit) in french (ils s'assissent?) and it's my language.lol And we have also "vous" and "tu" and female words....
                      sigpic

Comment

try this: www.leo.org

I've just noticed that I'm surrounded of sleepers: hubby and the cat are taking naps
                        Is it so bad? My english is so horrible that you feel the need to give me this link.lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaynaGrace View Post
                          hello thunkers : )
                          Hi Layna, hows you?

I can speak 4 languages (include french lol) but it's not fluent. It's enough to have a conversation. But my spanish is like my english: not very good but it's not important.

And I think French is complicated. We have a strange grammar and conjugation. I can't conjugate the verb "asseoir" (sit) in french (ils s'assissent?) and it's my language.lol And we have also "vous" and "tu" and female words....
                          Too complicated, plus I,m lazy
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello Layna!

I love you sig It's sweet.

Want somebody learn a bit German? But I can't teach you the pronouncing, just tell you the words.
                            sigpic

Comment

They used "vous" in SGA. I'm not clear.lol
                              Here we use "vous" for important person, old person. It's a proof of respect. "Tu" is for friends or someone younger than you. And in the french version of SGA, "vous" is used. There was a little discussion about it on a french forum. Yes for us, it's important.lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello Layna!

I love you sig It's sweet.

Want somebody learn a bit German? But I can't teach you the pronouncing, just tell you the words.
                                I can say thankyou and yes, but can,t spell them

Go on then.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X