Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
    I,m back to just finished dinner.....

What wrong Drew, who or whats upset you?
    nothing's wrong...just RL interrupting thunk time lol
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      We should make a sign to put up around ourselves stop anything interrupting

sigpic

Comment

Can,t be doing that........
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
          We should make a sign to put up around ourselves stop anything interrupting
          *nod* a "Do Not Disturb" sign
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

I have a question for the native english speaking people here:

Just out of curiousity: how is my english? I know you understand me, but I want to know how bad (or good) I am.
            sigpic
            The city where I want to live

Comment

Oh Warehouse on a french tv in 4 days and we don't have to pay for this channel. I will see Joe again.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*nod* a "Do Not Disturb" sign
                Or 'Disturb at your own peril'

Originally posted by Jolinar68 View Post

Just out of curiousity: how is my english? I know you understand me, but I want to know how bad (or good) I am.
                Pretty good. Better than some English people I know
                sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
                  Did someone already mention that Joe is coming to FedCon in Germany next weekend?
                  Oh my God, a friend of mine just told me, thats unbelievable... Joe and David Hewlett at one Convention... I'm happy now... got to get a better camera til next week...

WOOHOO!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemaster View Post
                    Hi all,
                    Did someone already mention that Joe is coming to FedCon in Germany next weekend?
                    Oh my God, a friend of mine just told me, thats unbelievable... Joe and David Hewlett at one Convention... I'm happy now... got to get a better camera til next week...

WOOHOO!!!
                    Yeah, we've discussed this yesterday I thought about a spontaneous trip to Bonn, but... well, I don't have a hotel room and as a day guest you have to sit in the back and can rarely see.

They put David and Joe together for a panel on Sunday....
                    sigpic

Comment

I tnink your very good, my english is pretty grim, even tho its my spoken language, think its all the different dialects and local sayings.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Oh Warehouse on a french tv in 4 days and we don't have to pay for this channel. I will see Joe again.
                      its on over her too, thinks Joes episode is next week.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        We've got it in 2 weeks on virgin
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
                          Or 'Disturb at your own peril'

Pretty good. Better than some English people I know
                          Nothing to improve? I must admit that I'm best at reading english, second best is writing. With speaking I have some problems cause I'm looking very often for the right words and mix the tenses.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemaster View Post
                            Hi all,

WOOHOO!!!
                            Lucky you take it your going then?

Hows you?

sigpic

Comment

Easy german girls, we are not all so lucky.lol

Joli: You're brave. I will never ask this question. The answer will be "horrible".lol
                              The more complicated it's to be understood and give opinion in another language. And complicated because my dad is speaking to me in portuguese, the tv behind me is in french.....too much for my little brain.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I think your English is just fine. Like Lana said, there are different ways of phrasing things...I think English is one of the most diverse languages (even within the US it's different from area to area!) and a really hard language to learn. and like Lunny said, you use better English than some of the people I know who've been speaking it since they could talk!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X