No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say to Jane, Beanie, Ses, purpleyin and Lou...

It was wonderful to meet you all! I'm glad I did!

And Jane.. thanks for being my Con dance Tutor..you still need to teach me the dance to Joe90 ...ooh! And can you say hi to all your friends that you were with, I didn't know their names but they were so nice!

Ses..hope you had a great birthday!

Purpleyin...I loved the hair! Sorry I never came and spoke to you... I'm too shy to walk up to people when theyre with other people... next time, I promise!

Lou...you got your first con done and dusted...and what a great con it was too!

Beanie I didn't see you much over the weekend apart from our little trip to McDonalds. But it was lovely to meet you!... Keebler Elf... *lol* Shame no one asked about that... would have loved to have seen his face...
    Last edited by Major_Moomin; 06 February 2006, 03:37 AM.
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      Thanks for the lovely pics and info Moo! Looking forward to all the rest you're going to share with us!

You said he was signing pics up to airport security! Did everyone follow him to the airport?!!!

*lol* no...He was signing people's group photo's...those you have to pick up from the desk later. Some of the organisers had to go with him through security. It makes me love him even more!

However, I can't deny that the thought of joining him to the airport departure lounge makes me sigh with happiness...
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Major Moomin, great stories, thank you for sharing them! sounds like the con was a success! we will be waiting patiently for your pics.

Comment

(((((PM))))) sorry for your loss

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin

I was talking to one of the organisers about if Joe enjoyed himself... she said he was a little overwhelmed, which I can understand, so he may leave it a while before he comes to another one.
            What did he find overwhelming do you think? Were the crowds a bit much and he got a bit 'swamped'?

Comment

Rolo, those are GREAT pics!! *is ded*
              I'll be waiting for the rest... maybe you can post a link to your PB album? And consider them snurched
              Beanie, I'll be closely watching the dungeon, hope you give us a full report THERE where the air is clean

Comment

What did he find overwhelming do you think? Were the crowds a bit much and he got a bit 'swamped'?

He's always said that he is shy and didn't use to be able to speak in front of people. Clearly he's come a long way, otherwise he wouldn't be able to do a con at all, but I bet it still freaks him out a bit. IMO, part of his humour is a defence mechanism to overcome the shyness and ease tension. It always seems that way to me when I see him interviewed live anyway but then again I may be projecting as it's something I do myself when I get nervous in a public situation.
                ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                  Rolo, those are GREAT pics!! *is ded*
                  I'll be waiting for the rest... maybe you can post a link to your PB album? And consider them snurched
                  Beanie, I'll be closely watching the dungeon, hope you give us a full report THERE where the air is clean
                  I will do so as soon as get away from work *grumble..work* however...does anyone know how I can put a watermark on my photos?

I'm not sure really... I hope not in the bad sense...he sure looked like he was having a good time so I don't think so. I just don't think he really knew what to expect... he hasn't done many cons...it's all new to him.

Smallgirl: you said it perfectly!

Rolo
                  hh

Comment

good morning! great piccys everyone
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                      I will do so as soon as get away from work *grumble..work* however...does anyone know how I can put a watermark on my photos?

Rolo
                      You need a graphic soft, maybe you can do it in Paint? Just open each picture and add a text on it with your name. However, if you want another kind of watermark, like those that actually look like a watermark, you'll need Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Illustrator or something like that, I'm afraid.
                      How many pics do you have? If you have them uploaded in PB I could make it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                        You need a graphic soft, maybe you can do it in Paint? Just open each picture and add a text on it with your name. However, if you want another kind of watermark, like those that actually look like a watermark, you'll need Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Illustrator or something like that, I'm afraid.
                        How many pics do you have? If you have them uploaded in PB I could make it for you
                        Cool, I'll have a go in paint... if I can't do it there or any other way I have available to me...i'll let you know! Thanks

Rolo
                        hh

Comment

evening guys

Moo (can I call you so??)...I see it was a successful con...many good impressions...many Joe...many pics... thanks for all...

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                          What are you tryin' to do, Annie, kill us before we hear about the con?
                          of course not...hehehehe...

Comment

Rolo you got a PM

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
                              He's always said that he is shy and didn't use to be able to speak in front of people. Clearly he's come a long way, otherwise he wouldn't be able to do a con at all, but I bet it still freaks him out a bit. IMO, part of his humour is a defence mechanism to overcome the shyness and ease tension. It always seems that way to me when I see him interviewed live anyway but then again I may be projecting as it's something I do myself when I get nervous in a public situation.
                              I couldn't say it better...You're totally right with this...Oh thats sooo sweet...to know that he's a normal shy guy.......*calm down Annie*....

*thunk*
                              Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 06 February 2006, 07:46 AM.

Comment

First of all, my deepest condolences to you and your family PM.

Second, Happy Belated Birthday to you Linzi! PG cake:

Third, thanks Moo for the lovely con pics! Can't wait to hear more.

Finally, miss you guys. I've been under a pile of books, and can hardly find time to come up for air.

Pretteh:

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X