No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shivan, you need to delete some of your pms. I can't send you anymore untill you do.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
      FP-so, your hubby is a flyboy like Shep is huh...how coincidental is that. I am only joking with ya FP, military men are nice .
      My poor hubby had asthma issues and couldn't get in the AF. But he flies a mean fighter online. He actually outranks a real F-15 pilot in the online squadron, and beats on him mercilessly.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Baboon-face

My brain isn't functioning at full capacity - so only pics - no captions

*sigh*

Edit - Klorel I deleted some of my messages.

Comment

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Well, at least one good thing...no worries about him getting transferred or anything like that.

Anyway, anymore piccies anybody...I want more Shep!
          sigpic

Comment

That's more like it Shivan, good work...you deserve some green for that!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Shivan.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                Sheppard: Okay guys, this is my profile pose, do you think I have what it takes to have a modeling career on the side? I mean Air Force pay isn't what it used to be.
                ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Great pic!

Comment

Sheppard: You did what McKay? You auctioned off all my boxers on Ebay? To raise money for a ZPM? Right!
                    ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                    FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Yes, that's one of them. There is another one when he's looking further to the side -- it shows more of his sexy neck!

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                        There should almost be a rule as to how much neck they can shoot of him. Almost.
                        It distracts from the show

I wouldn't mind having him all comfy cozy like that in my bed (as long as hubby didn't notice

Hehehehe ... I'm single - no-one to complain if he is in my bed!!
                        I'm single too!! No one to complain! Mmmm! *thinking of all the things to do in said bed!!!!* *faints!*

Comment

*trying to revive joescookiem* Come on! Wake up please!

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                            *trying to revive joescookiem* Come on! Wake up please!
                            **This is joescookiem's computer -- she has unfortunately passed out right onto the floor and is drooling. She gave me instructions that if she ever fainted, to please ask Shep to come over and give her mouth to mouth!! Please have him come over ASAP.**

Comment

Sheps' computer just sent me a pm. He said that Shep is unavailable at the moment and that you should try tricking him another time.

Comment

Slam it to the Left! If your having a Good time!

Shake it to the Right! If you know how to feel fine!
                                Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Working...
                                X