No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooeee boxer shorts overload !!... ... ahh i love the home and suspicion ones!!

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
      Absolutely not! Don't ever think that either! He probably tastes really good!
      With just a taste of salt and sweat! LISH LISH!!!

BTW Merlin, don't forget the fingers!!! By the looks of them, they should probably be registered as a lethal weapon!

It's all about the SHEP!!
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

this is what i get for sleeping in!!! missing a whole page!! well it's DEFINATELY a nice page to look over, so thanks for the LOVELY wake-up call!!!

and those kavanagh captions are hilarious!!!!

Comment

potions' mistress says 'love the pics' (okay she's at my place.... what we live 6 blocks away from each other.)
          sigpic

Comment

Great pics!!!!
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
              Those boxer shots are from "The storm"

I didn't know we were reviving the boxer shots...here is my collection so far. I feel like such a perv

"The Storm"

"38 Minutes"

"Home"

"The Siege 2"

"Suspicion"

Great piccies!!! Loved all the ass shot pics...gotta love 'em! I also loved the odd ball in there too, the one from Home...not a butt shot, but still a nice and sexy one. Good pics to go off to bed with in mind so my dreams will be pleasant and sweet!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                Great piccies!!! Loved all the ass shot pics...gotta love 'em! I also loved the odd ball in there too, the one from Home...not a butt shot, but still a nice and sexy one. Good pics to go off to bed with in mind so my dreams will be pleasant and sweet!

Please let up!! I`m overdozing on Shep goodness and hotness!! *Fanning my face*....phew ..but this man looks better with very pic..esp those with the boxers...too much . Thanx guys ..now I not only have S2 Shep hotness to look forward too but also glimpses of Shep`s Boxers...rushing off to buy hubby stripe boxers....

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                  With just a taste of salt and sweat! LISH LISH!!!

BTW Merlin, don't forget the fingers!!! By the looks of them, they should probably be registered as a lethal weapon!

It's all about the SHEP!!
                  Fingers and da lips. LISH! LISH!
                  GUH. ::is ded::

Comment

The man is simply luscious! Just luscious! I noticed too that he has elfish ears. Makes ya just wanna kinda go up and take your finger and stroke his earlobe then follow the line of his jaw till you reach his lips and then slowly move in and...and....and then....take your hands and run them through his hair mussing it up even more! Kind of like it is here.....
                    http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...s/101_23.shtml
                    Sorry. The RDA Thunk Thread has left me with an obsession for sticky up hair.
                    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

I'm so glad the boxer shots have been revived. It allows us to have some "intelligent" conversation. . .if we wanted to.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

ah yes, we ALWAYS appreciate when boxer shots are revived as FP said...

well these are boxer shots, but:

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                          That's my last pair of undies. . .hand 'em over and no one gets hurt!

Comment

"I can't believe my cockpit brigade ran off with my last pair. How did they know I was bluffing?"
                            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore

Comment

Hey ra-hanna! You are my favorite. .have I told you that? I just love visiting with you. Oh, by the way, I heard you have a stash of men's boxers somewhere. Would you mind if I borrowed a pair? You're terrific. Did I tell you that you are my favorite??

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                                Hey ra-hanna! You are my favorite. .have I told you that? I just love visiting with you. Oh, by the way, I heard you have a stash of men's boxers somewhere. Would you mind if I borrowed a pair? You're terrific. Did I tell you that you are my favorite??
                                Oh shep.. I don't mind if you borrow them. Just be sure to come back with them tonight! Say around 6'ish? I'll make dinner open a bottle of wine break out the video camera...
                                http://joeflanigan.info/photos/gal/S...us/Image69.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X