X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
    Oh dear Typical Man......

Spoiler:
    I got a bunch of flowers from One, nothing from the other and I have to make my own dinner, oh well just another day
    Spoiler:
    I was supposed to have a lie in (I was up at 5:30) made everyone's breakfast cos hubby wouldn't then made the later snacks because hubby went outside and made the full roast dinner (which hubby promised to do)

Originally posted by ardunnia View Post
    Intentional Repost

I just love him in jeans, so handsome then...and hot.
    I was going to say he'd look good in nothing but.......
    sigpic

Comment

Ok off now racings finished and RL begins, see ya all later

sigpic

Comment

It is cute. Snurched it from here I think.
        Watching 'Rising'. I love the way that JF say's 'What?' makes me laugh every time.
        Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
          Spoiler:
          I was supposed to have a lie in (I was up at 5:30) made everyone's breakfast cos hubby wouldn't then made the later snacks because hubby went outside and made the full roast dinner (which hubby promised to do)

I love how slinky his legs are in jeans...... then again I love any man who looks good in jeans... hahaaha

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieb View Post
            Watching 'Rising'. I love the way that JF say's 'What?' makes me laugh every time.

I love him in Rising. He's so sarcastic at times but steps up when he needs to. The gate scene when they leave for Atlantis still makes me chuckle such a smartass.
            Although I still get goosebumps when the city rises
            sigpic

Comment

Intentional Repost

I just love him in jeans, so handsome then...and hot.
              I love that pic too. So long and lean in those just tight enough jeans. *sigh* I need to move to California because there sure ain't nothing that looks like that around here. Although there was this one cute little honey bun yesterday but he was way too young. I am such an old perve. *smacks self in forehead*

Originally posted by csom221 View Post
              Hey, Suz! *hugs*

It probably will be, though I'll only get to attend one talk, will be working the festival the rest of the day. The panel I'm on is one of the last ones (at 4 p.m.). I know I'm gonna be bone-tired by the end of the day, after being around so many people.

I'm sorry you have to work today. Dunnie's right--weekend-work sucks.
              Oh yeah...but why only one talk? Although I don't think that I could make it through one. LOL I don't think that I could stand being around so many people either. I got so snappy yesterday that I told one worker to cut her cell phone off and put it back in her locker. She's the one that's done it all better and before you have. She actually cried.

I hate weekend work but oh well...*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Cori View Post
                I love how slinky his legs are in jeans...... then again I love any man who looks good in jeans... hahaaha
                Jeans have a great way of hugging in all the right places for a great view
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cori View Post
                  Me too...and I hate these guys that wear their jeans down around their butt. I saw this one guy the other day and even though he pulled them up they dropped right back down again. I started to hand him a belt and tell him that I'd buy it for him if he really use it. LOL

Now this is the proper way to wear a pair of jeans.

Comment

I love him in Rising. He's so sarcastic at times but steps up when he needs to. The gate scene when they leave for Atlantis still makes me chuckle such a smartass.
                    Although I still get goosebumps when the city rises
                    After Sumner tells him just as long as he remmber's just who is the boss...
                    'That would be Doctor Weir, right?'

Me too! I have to watch it because...I don't know. Its just thrilling! One of the best sci-fi scenes ever!

Comment

Originally posted by csom221 View Post
                      Hey, Suz! *hugs*

It probably will be, though I'll only get to attend one talk, will be working the festival the rest of the day. The panel I'm on is one of the last ones (at 4 p.m.). I know I'm gonna be bone-tired by the end of the day, after being around so many people.

I'm sorry you have to work today. Dunnie's right--weekend-work sucks.
                      Hi Csom *hugs*
                      That sounds like a full busy Sunday for me. and to speak in front of a lot of people....*shudders just at the tought*...
                      You got guts, honey.

Love your new siggies and avis, honey. Great work again, and I snurched a few.

Exactly. So much that I want to do and I can't do it. Then when I do have days off in the week I always have to take someone somewhere. Okay, I'd better stop before I get into that particular rant again.
                      ]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/duranduran1/Regular%20Joe/bscap449.jpg[/IMG]
                      Hey, you can rant at me any time, honey. You know that. LOL

don't work too hard on a Sunday, love, promise me that.

Spoiler:

Well, that's a very.....nice saying of you.

But we've to be contented with what we get, right? LOL

I love that too. And everytime I write a scene and my Shep says it, I always have that special tune in my head then.
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/~dunnia http://www.jfjsthunksisters.org/portal.php
                      sigpic
                      Fabulous Siggie made by my dear friend Luciana

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I love that pic too. So long and lean in those just tight enough jeans. *sigh* I need to move to California because there sure ain't nothing that looks like that around here. Although there was this one cute little honey bun yesterday but he was way too young. I am such an old perve. *smacks self in forehead*

Oh yeah...but why only one talk? Although I don't think that I could make it through one. LOL I don't think that I could stand being around so many people either. I got so snappy yesterday that I told one worker to cut her cell phone off and put it back in her locker. She's the one that's done it all better and before you have. She actually cried.

I hate weekend work but oh well...*sigh*
                          Hey, there's nothing wrong when we old women look after a nice young cutie,
                          We're not blind yet, aren't we? And when old men look after young chicks, we certainly have the same right to do so. so just watch and enjoy it, honey.

Oh, one of the sensible sort, he? LOL Always the best and can't stand a bit huff and gruff? Oh, that are exactly the kind, I so love from the very bottom of my heart.

Damned, when I look at that piccie, I really want change places with that keyboard, LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Csom *hugs*
                            That sounds like a full busy Sunday for me. and to speak in front of a lot of people....*shudders just at the tought*...
                            You got guts, honey.

Love your new siggies and avis, honey. Great work again, and I snurched a few.

Hey, you can rant at me any time, honey. You know that. LOL

don't work too hard on a Sunday, love, promise me that.

Well, that's a very.....nice saying of you.

But we've to be contented with what we get, right? LOL

I love that too. And everytime I write a scene and my Shep says it, I always have that special tune in my head then.
                            Me? Work too hard? Ain't gonna happen...although with the cashier I have today I know that I'll be walking my butt off. She does crap on purpose just to keep someone up there but if she keeps it up she's gonna lose her job. None of the rest of us can get anything done because she thinks that we have to babysit her.

Just sent you an email too.

And now I've gotta get dressed for work.

The scene where he first meets Teyla...I wouldn't mind getting stuck at the top of a Ferris Wheel with Shep. Hmm...I just had a rather naughty idea.

Comment

Damned, when I look at that piccie, I really want change places with that keyboard, LOL
                              http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...heGameBTS1.jpg
                              You're not the only one

Comment

After Sumner tells him just as long as he remmber's just who is the boss...
                                'That would be Doctor Weir, right?'

Me too! I have to watch it because...I don't know. Its just thrilling! One of the best sci-fi scenes ever!
                                Love to watch Rising....can't see it enough...you're right, it's one of the best sci-fi scenes they ever made.

Would love to stuck with him in a dark tight place, LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X