Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mechi View Post
    Hi San,
    I'm goog thanks. At work so I'm back and forth in here! How are you?
    Ah right! Yay for company's internet Doing good thanks

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    Thanks *hugs*
    *hugs too*
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hi Lana,
      I'm good. Yeah, we've had rain on and off here the last week and still kind of cold which is great!! I'm loving this cold weather, of course it's nothing like the rest of the country seems to be getting, but a wonderful change just the same. I can't figure out how to work this new system they have here (I wasn't very good at it before either!!).

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieb View Post
        Csom did damn good with Ryder, Declan and Rory. I loved DARING and Ryder is pretty darn hunky but that Declan...*swoon* and then that Rory...*swoons even more*

Csom is definitely at the top of my favorite writer's list. And I just ain't saying that either. I mean it!
        http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...any/epi_24.jpg
        YAY! Just got word that my mother is coming home today! We get to pick her up around 1 this afternoon!
        Good news Suzie,

I,ve lots of fav authors, mainy SK......
        sigpic

Comment

Csom did damn good with Ryder, Declan and Rory. I loved DARING and Ryder is pretty darn hunky but that Declan...*swoon* and then that Rory...*swoons even more*

Csom is definitely at the top of my favorite writer's list. And I just ain't saying that either. I mean it!
          http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...any/epi_24.jpg
          YAY! Just got word that my mother is coming home today! We get to pick her up around 1 this afternoon!
          Aw, thanks, Suz. That's always nice to hear.

Yay! for bringing mom home!! She'll feel even better once she's back in familiar surroundings.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          Yo IHS! *waves and hugs*

Oh no *hugs tight* Not good!!!! I'm keeping her and you and your family in my thoughts

I get it. I hate Rush. Absolutely HATE him. Can't stand the guy. So if he were to get a bigger role in the back half, I might not like it anymore, as those three I mentioned are the reason I still watch. Plus Time was a real Stargate episode and brought me back from thinkign 'I might not like this after all' It's just really bad and really good mixed together

BBoooooo work!
          How cool is that Wow, just too cool
          It is pretty cool, ain't it?

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
          SUZIE...good news about your mom! {{HUGS}}

CSOM......you will have to PM me the names of your books! I'd love to read them. Somehow I missed this about you before.

Aaaaand the work on the Sidewalk From Hell continues!!! I honestly don't know what else they could do out there....maybe put some GOLD in the finishing touches? C'mon....it's been 2 weeks now. Give it a rest. The least they could have done is have a worker who resembled Joe out there. NO such luck.

Gotta fly,

TTFN,
          IHS
          Just PM'd you.

Yeah, if they're gonna disrupt your life they should at least provide some eye candy!

Csom, I was trying to be subtle but you know that subtly is not in my nature.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...any/epi_23.jpg

ETA: And yes! You were in Wal-Mart! I think people thought I was insane because I was going' Hey! There's Csom's book. I gotta tell her that I saw it at Wally World!'

Gotta roll now. We're gonna get some things done before we pick her up this afternoon.
          LOL No, subtle isn't a word that comes to mind with you.

I gotta roll now, too. I've gotta throw some lunch together and head out. See y'all later! *waves*

ETA: I almost missed mechi! Hi, hon! *hugs* Bye, hon!

Comment

Bye hun! Have a good day at work!
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Suzie - I'm sorry about your mother. I went through that at a worse level with my grandmother, so I understand how you feel. At least now you know some of the warning signs to look out for, which helps. Hope you can relax a little.

Erika - Positive thoughts to you, so that things get better.

Comment

Bye San. I'll be around most of the day.

Comment

Hi Lana,
                  I'm good. Yeah, we've had rain on and off here the last week and still kind of cold which is great!! I'm loving this cold weather, of course it's nothing like the rest of the country seems to be getting, but a wonderful change just the same. I can't figure out how to work this new system they have here (I wasn't very good at it before either!!).
                  Took me a while to work it out to, but quite like it now.

Headlines in the UK newspaper...

By an Aussie professor........'Its been Hottest January Ever'........
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi CSOM,

Long time no talk!! How are things with you? I have to order one of your books, I love to read, and they sound very good.

Comment

Lana,
                      Are you down under??

Comment

Bye San. I'll be around most of the day.
                        I'm not going anywhere Csom was

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                        Took me a while to work it out to, but quite like it now.

Headlines in the UK newspaper...

By an Aussie professor........'Its been Hottest January Ever'........
                        Why on earth did I read that as: An Aussie Professor... I've been the Hottest Hunk Ever" that is just weird!
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hi Csom
                          How are you today.
                          Here we have finally sun. and it's my day off

Made by Csom
                          Petition http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA
                          visit campaign site http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign for 6th season.
                          Save Atlantis forum http://forum.saveatlantis.com/
                          SCI-FI thread save stargate Atlantishttp://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2319230

LONG LIVE ATLANTIS

Comment

Suzie - I'm sorry about your mother. I went through that at a worse level with my grandmother, so I understand how you feel. At least now you know some of the warning signs to look out for, which helps. Hope you can relax a little.

Erika - Positive thoughts to you, so that things get better.
                            Ah right! Yay for company's internet Doing good thanks

*hugs too*
                            Thanks. That's why I love coming here. *loves online friends*

Hey csom, I also didnt know about your books. *iz curious*
                            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Lana,
                              Are you down under??
                              Nope UK thats why its a weird headline, its the worst winter here for 30 years.........go figure

I'm not going anywhere Csom was

Why on earth did I read that as: An Aussie Professor... I've been the Hottest Hunk Ever" that is just weird!
                              Not for you Hun

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                              Thanks. That's why I love coming here. *loves online friends*

Hey csom, I also didnt know about your books. *iz curious*
                              You,ve got to read them...........
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                                Nope UK thats why its a weird headline, its the worst winter here for 30 years.........go figure
                                30 huh? Here 14 Was that also announced today? That would be weird, as it was here
                                Not for you Hun
                                *gigglesnort* *cough* No idea what you're talking about Clean and innocent like a white baby bunny
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X