Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Sorry, can't do that, because it IS who you think it is...

*For anyone who isn't aware, he played Lionel's (Joe's character) boyfriend in Family Album...*

Coup is an excellent ep...hope the remaining ones of the season are as good...
    *continues to rock in a little ball then*
    brain broken.......lol

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Lovely caps Mer! And to think some believe JF has a limited range of facial expressions!

Those that are either blind or jealous. And all it takes is a string of caps from any ep, placed in a row to PROVE how wrong that is. There is no one on the show as expressive as Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
        *continues to rock in a little ball then*
        brain broken.......lol
        I can't for the life of me remember what I've seen him in more recently...The 4400, perhaps..?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
          Those that are either blind or jealous. And all it takes is a string of caps from any ep, placed in a row to PROVE how wrong that is. There is no one on the show as expressive as Joe.
          Thats soooooooo true! Well said Merlin

Comment

I can't for the life of me remember what I've seen him in more recently...The 4400, perhaps..?
            *zooms to IMDB*

I can honestly say that film has changed my life

and I dunno if thats in a good way...LMAO

oooh will look at my flist on lj once I get on a comp that'll load it (ie uni tomorrow)

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

I'd go with blind personally...though there probably is a decent case for jealous as well...

I honestly don't care what other people think, especially not if they are just going to be negative for the sake of it. And especially if they have to rag on Joe to make a point about his character...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0340408/
                he was .......and in minority report!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
                  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0340408/
                  he was .......and in minority report!!!!!
                  Might have been a one-off ep of JAG or NCIS I saw him in, since they are always running repeats on Fux...

It's kinda scary seeing a picture of Joel and Joe together...just makes me think of all that was missing from FA...

Comment

I'd go with blind personally...though there probably is a decent case for jealous as well...

I honestly don't care what other people think, especially not if they are just going to be negative for the sake of it. And especially if they have to rag on Joe to make a point about his character...

Word word word. And since I'm here. I hope you feel better soon. ::hugs and hugs and hugs you::

Comment

Word word word. And since I'm here. I hope you feel better soon. ::hugs and hugs and hugs you::
                      Thanks matey! ::hugs::

10 Guests...wow...we have us a lot of lurkers...

Comment

Fanbook reminder...

Since I've not had much in the way of submissions for this, I thought I'd give you all a quick reminder about this...

If you want to put something in it, I need it by Friday 27th January so that I can put it all together...

Comment

Word. Word and word again Beanie.
                          You is very clever!
                          Hope your aches improve soon.
                          Hugs.

Just saw Hive on the large widescreen of pleasure and I did enjoy it. It could've been better though, IMO. I especially liked
                          Spoiler:
                          the 'clowns' bit and when Shep woke up in the cell with Ford and Neera - GUH!

Not so impressed with
                          Spoiler:
                          the Wraith queen, she was not scary and she should've tortured Shep, and I'm not saying that because I'm a whumpholic! Well, it might bias my views slightly....
                          sigpic

Comment

Fanbook reminder...

Since I've not had much in the way of submissions for this, I thought I'd give you all a quick reminder about this...

If you want to put something in it, I need it by Friday 27th January so that I can put it all together...
                            Well, what can I say? I'm jealous!! Jealous that you get to go to a con, that you get to see Joe, that you get to meet Joe, that you get to talk to Joe, that you get to TOUCH Joe when you give it to him and that he's gonna say "Thanks.." to you...

I am green with envy BUT....I do wish you lots of fun and don't drool all over the poor guy and ask him loads of questions...
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              Just saw Hive on the large widescreen of pleasure and I did enjoy it. It could've been better though, IMO. I especially liked
                              Spoiler:
                              the 'clowns' bit and when Shep woke up in the cell with Ford and Neera - GUH!

Not so impressed with
                              Spoiler:
                              the Wraith queen, she was not scary and she should've tortured Shep, and I'm not saying that because I'm a whumpholic! Well, it might bias my views slightly....
                              Just watched it too.
                              Spoiler:
                              Totally saw through sheps 'girl of the week'.
                              The moment she had that little grin on her face...agk! He didn't seem too impressed either!
                              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Fanbook reminder...

What kind of things are you putting in Beanie?? I'll try and get stuff to you by then...must work my underactive brain...
                                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Working...
                                X