Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    Doing ok. Getting over yet another illness. I can't remember the last time I have been this sick for this long. Sheesh. Hopefully it will all be done now.

OOOF! Heya Suzie! Glad you are feeling better.

I am feeling better. Pete is Scifan's Hubby!

*sniff* see I have been gone so long that no one remembers me *sniff*

Well hopefully I will be able to be around more often now that I am going to be healthy again!!
    Oops. Well, you gotta hubby, too, right? Just start calling him Pete.

Originally posted by Suzieb View Post
    Los is just trying to act the innocent. Los being innocent is like me being the Virgin Mary! LOL
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...1/jf_shep5.jpg

Mmm...chili! I'll bring the Ritz!
    LOL Yep, had it with Ritz and cheddar cheese. Yum!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    This time I offered...which is why I'm not angry...just annoyed with my sister who claimed that this year she was going to focus more on her children...(the children that Paco and i have been taking to dr's appointments and watching so she can do stuff for herself)

Aladdin it is then!

it's the second Aladdin movie...not one of my faves...I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE Hercules, which is why i didn't want to break the tie.
    *hugs* how's you?
    Okay then. Of course, now's the time to be breaking all those New Year's resolutions, right?

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
    Hi Luci! Welcome to my world. The world of slow comps.

Well, he's more than making up for it, then, isn't he?

I'm adorable when I curse.

I have no idea. But it is sooooooooooo cute. So unexpected from that articulate, gorgeous, gorgeous man. Plus his voice...the way he says it too.
    I guess that's it. Although I think he probably cusses quite a bit, because he did it with Jace Hall, and he did it in the "bloopers" reel SGA had, and he does it at cons. But it's still funny.

Originally posted by ardunnia View Post
    Okay, I don't want to but since I've an early start in the morning, it's really bedtime for me

Wish you all a good night and sweet-naughty Shep-dreams.

See you my friends.
    G'night, dun! *hugs* Sleep well.

I'm not innocent, just not in the mood. Too darn tired and stressed.
    Stressed about what, hon? Or should I ask...?

Comment

I'm not innocent, just not in the mood. Too darn tired and stressed.

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...9/lajoe282.jpg
      Ahh...*hugs my friend*

You okay other than the tired and stressed? Need me to smack the crap out of someone? Put a little hoodoo on them? I'm in the mood to do some torture and I'm sure that Shep wouldn't mind a night off.

Candles, bubble bath, a loofah scrub...a full body massage?

Suzie...is this a trick?
      Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

'Night Dun!

Um...CSOM I don't think Hubby would understand if I started calling him another man's name. He is the jealous type any way. It took a long time for him to accept me playing on this thread.

sigpic

Comment

Good one, taris! I have the same reaction.

You? A shipper too? wow, didn't see that one.

Yes, you do. Have a talent for that.

It's funny because ATM I am working on an argument scene between John and Elizabeth. I like having them at odds.

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...um/johnliz.jpg
          I don't think it involves violence. Lower the gun.
          No. We're at odds, right? I'm keeping the gun.
          Sheesh...don't tell everybody! LOL I guess that I'm a closet Shipper.

Hey! I've written a scene like that too...although my Shep is being quite the a$$ about it. LOL

Comment

Man, those legs of his are little...I didn't notice anything else though...nope, nothing at all.
            Little? Little? No. They are not.
            They are long and lean, like the rest of him.
            Long and lean.
            Muscled but not overly so.
            Long and lean and....

I need a drink.

Spoiler:
            Trust me on this. I was thisclose. Long. Lean. GUH!
            sigpic

Comment

'Night Dun!

Um...CSOM I don't think Hubby would understand if I started calling him another man's name. He is the jealous type any way. It took a long time for him to accept me playing on this thread.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../PDVD_1244.jpg
              http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...a/2x09_265.jpg
              http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...a/2x09_264.jpg
              Pocus...that last pic...made me remember that I needed to put my ear rings back in! LOL

Comment

ack! I go to put the kids to bed and miss a buncha stuff!

LOS...I like to put John and Elizabeth at odds too...makes for good UST
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

Long and lean.
                  Long and lean and....

I need a drink.

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...9/lajoe279.jpg

Spoiler:
                  Trust me on this. I was thisclose. Long. Lean. GUH!
                  HA! LOL I KNEW that would get you going!

Long, lean and...DAMN! Now I need a drink...and a cold shower!

Comment

Pocus...that last pic...made me remember that I needed to put my ear rings back in! LOL
                    Glad I could help!

sigpic

Comment

What's UST - I've seen it a few times but haven't figured that one out yet?

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Los, if you get thisclose again...PLEASE...I'm beggin' ya!

DO THE LEAN 'N SNIFF!

Comment

Originally posted by csom221 View Post
                          Oops. Well, you gotta hubby, too, right? Just start calling him Pete.

LOL Yep, had it with Ritz and cheddar cheese. Yum!

Okay then. Of course, now's the time to be breaking all those New Year's resolutions, right?

I guess that's it. Although I think he probably cusses quite a bit, because he did it with Jace Hall, and he did it in the "bloopers" reel SGA had, and he does it at cons. But it's still funny.

G'night, dun! *hugs* Sleep well.

Stressed about what, hon? Or should I ask...?
                          Yes, it is funny. And cute. So cute. In that voice of his too...I can't quite explain it either. It just is.

Like when he says hi. Just hi. Or thank you. When he says...
                          Okay, I'm rambling like an insane person here so I'll stop.

Stressed about life. Okay, that was overly dramatic. Stressed because a few hours have been cut from my workweek and consequently my paycheck and I have things to arrange and pay for and I know I'll be fine, I have plenty of time but still I am worried over it and just want to get it all done and in the bag, so to speak so I can just sit back and relax and wait. Whew!
                          Sorry you asked, huh?

Ahh...*hugs my friend*

You okay other than the tired and stressed? Need me to smack the crap out of someone? Put a little hoodoo on them? I'm in the mood to do some torture and I'm sure that Shep wouldn't mind a night off.
                          http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...1/outcast8.jpg
                          Candles, bubble bath, a loofah scrub...a full body massage?
                          http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...sheppard19.jpg
                          Suzie...is this a trick?
                          I'll take Shep's first suggestion. Sounds good to me! along with Shep, of course.

First shot...your stupid boss.
                          me: YAY!
                          sigpic

Comment

'Night Dun!

Okay then. I'll just have to admit that I mixed you and sci up for a moment. It's not you. It's me and old age setting in.

Long and lean.
                            Long and lean and....

I need a drink.
                            They are long and lean, but from what I've seen of him in shorts, they're chicken legs. Which is fine. I'm quite fond of chicken...

Comment

Taris...UST = unresolved sexual tension
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                                What's UST - I've seen it a few times but haven't figured that one out yet?
                                Unresolved Sexual Tension

Yes, it is funny. And cute. So cute. In that voice of his too...I can't quite explain it either. It just is.

Like when he says hi. Just hi. Or thank you. When he says...
                                Okay, I'm rambling like an insane person here so I'll stop.

Stressed about life. Okay, that was overly dramatic. Stressed because a few hours have been cut from my workweek and consequently my paycheck and I have things to arrange and pay for and I know I'll be fine, I have plenty of time but still I am worried over it and just want to get it all done and in the bag, so to speak so I can just sit back and relax and wait. Whew!
                                Sorry you asked, huh?

I'll take Shep's first suggestion. Sounds good to me! along with Shep, of course.

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s.../johngun10.jpg
                                First shot...your stupid boss.
                                me: YAY!
                                I know what you mean, though. My paycheck right after the holidays was teeny tiny because I only worked about half the hours I normally do. Since I'm part-time, I don't get paid vacation, so when I take time off, it's unpaid. Which results in a teeny tiny paycheck. I just need to get my taxes done and get my refund from the feds (I hope I get actual $$ and not a damned IOU), and I'll be feeling better.

Comment

Working...
                                X