Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    I was here last night, and a couple of weeks ago too. *pokes tongue out* So ner!
    Pft See, I wasn't So I missed you

I know, it's not easy keeping up with people in here... that's why I send random visitor messages just to stay on the radar and find out how people are! There's so many of you though!
    There are

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    its 8F right now, neg 9 windchill i dont wanna nip out and go to work.. but oh well... thats life.
    Hey CKO! OMG that is -13C

Originally posted by bria View Post

How goes things at uni? Will you have vacation at Christmas or do you have exams like Hungarian students? I hope you'll have time to relax, it's so cruel to make people studying even at Christmas.
    I have exams in January, but that also means studying during Christmas, as I didn't have time to revise any of the material during the semester, which sucks like you woudln't believe it So no real holiday for me till.. erm.. not in the summer either, because of my MA thesis.. then internship, so no holidays.. So I guess first holiday will be when I graduate and wait for a job

Originally posted by ardunnia View Post
    Good morning my friends

I wish you all a real nice Sunday
    Hey dunnie! How are you?
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      its 8F right now, neg 9 windchill i dont wanna nip out and go to work.. but oh well... thats life.
      Oh my, that IS cold. It's 10C (50F) where I am. And you have to work today?! That's not good. *hugs*

Hi Bria, Sani, Lana, Cko and Queenie *hugs*

How are you my friends.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...2/john69-3.jpg
      Hi Dunnie!!!!! *hugs back*
      I'm very good, thanks. How are you?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        Pft See, I wasn't So I missed you

There are

Hey CKO! OMG that is -13C

I have exams in January, but that also means studying during Christmas, as I didn't have time to revise any of the material during the semester, which sucks like you woudln't believe it So no real holiday for me till.. erm.. not in the summer either, because of my MA thesis.. then internship, so no holidays.. So I guess first holiday will be when I graduate and wait for a job

Hey dunnie! How are you?
        I'm doing good, thanks love.
        How are you? Everything okay aside from studying like mad.

Oh my, that IS cold. It's 10C (50F) where I am. And you have to work today?! That's not good. *hugs*

Hi Dunnie!!!!! *hugs back*
        I'm very good, thanks. How are you?

]http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad90/bria_067/mix/TC2.jpg[/IMG]
        Hi Bria

Glad to see you love. I'm doing good, lazy Sunday.
        http://www.fanfiction.net/~dunnia http://www.jfjsthunksisters.org/portal.php
        sigpic
        Fabulous Siggie made by my dear friend Luciana

Comment

I'm doing good, thanks love.
          Good to hear *hugs*
          How are you? Everything okay aside from studying like mad.
          Well tbh, there's not much aside from stuyding, so I can't even answer that because I have no idea how I am really Not sure if I should be laughing at that
          Wow, that sounds so good
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

I can understand that, it was the same for me, never had a holiday when I was a uni student either. But you'll see that it's worth it if after you graduate you'll be able to do what you want and have a job that you really like doing.

Hi Bria

Lazy Sundays are the best.
            sigpic

Comment

Morning Dunnie well I was having a lazy sunday.......the house next to mine has just sold and they are banging and been really noisy (I live in a semi) dont they know Sundays a day of rest, they,ve been at it all week,
              sigpic

Comment

I can understand that, it was the same for me, never had a holiday when I was a uni student either. But you'll see that it's worth it if after you graduate you'll be able to do what you want and have a job that you really like doing.
                True.. but atm I'm so tired and stressed, I can't look at it that way Maybe in two weeks when classes are over and I can decide when to study what myself

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                Morning Dunnie well I was having a lazy sunday.......the house next to mine has just sold and they are banging and been really noisy (I live in a semi) dont they know Sundays a day of rest, they,ve been at it all week,
                Well, look at it this way: The faster they get it done, the sooner the peace returns
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

True.. but atm I'm so tired and stressed, I can't look at it that way Maybe in two weeks when classes are over and I can decide when to study what myself

Well, look at it this way: The faster they get it done, the sooner the peace returns
                  They must have heard me they,ve gone........
                  sigpic

Comment

Excellent
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Going for a bit........suns out so Im goin to dash for my newspaper got to get my daily crossword fix...be back later bye
                      sigpic

Comment

Going for a bit........suns out so Im goin to dash for my newspaper got to get my daily crossword fix...be back later bye
                        Bye lana! Have a good walk
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

That's so annoying when people are noisy and you want to rest.

If your subjects are interesting it makes it a little bit easier to study them.

The sun must have moved over to your place because now it's cloudy here, lol. See you later, Lana!

sigpic

Comment

Ew, I'm having such a slow weekend and I'm almost on Christmas holidays from uni. So if today is slow then the next few weeks will be

Great(!) I hate it when the day goes slow.
                            sigpic
                            Really wants to meet Robin Dunne so I can get him to pull his pants down

Comment

If your subjects are interesting it makes it a little bit easier to study them.
                              The ones I'm working on now are really interesting, so not a big problem, but the big exam in Jan is horrible 60% fails the first time, which is an immense number Oh well, should not worry about that just yet.
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Happy Sunday Thunkers! popping in to say hi before church
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X