Clear All

Howdy Drew!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    Hey Boo! Finished school?
    Hey

Yep, finsihed. Got a day off tomorrow aswell

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
    Hi again Boo

I gotta go....thermal vest, jumper, fleece, coat, hat, scarf,tights, socks, boots, gloves..all check out I,m ready to go see you later.
    Howdy!

Cya!

sigpic

Comment

Hey, band and Boo! *hugs*

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      Morning Thunkers!

I am COLD. I know it's December and all.....but Sheesh! It got too cold too fast.

Maybe a Flan Fix will warm me up!
      Hey there, IHS! *huggles for warmth*

*bursts out laughing* you got 18 degrees celsius!! OMG that is summer here!! We got 32F here now

Of course I can totally imagine it beating 110
      Well, it's winter here. LOL Which is why I moved here--I can put up with the heat of summer (which is why God invented air conditioning) to not have to put up with snow and cold in winter.

Originally posted by Suzieb View Post
      I woke up this morning so I'm doing pretty good. How's you?
      Same here.

Originally posted by Suzieb View Post
      Hey, Lana!Lama! Mother is doing fine. She's actually getting excited about her physical therapy but I think it has to do with the cute physical therapist. LOL I haven't seen him yet but my sister told me that he's tall with dark hair and blue eyes. And his name is Joe! If he had green eyes I'd be calling in sick today. LOL
      LOL There's nothing like a cutie to put a little spring in your step...

Originally posted by ardunnia View Post
      Hi folks

Popping in shortly, just decided I need a break between the darn laundry-thing I''ve to do today.

So what's up, aside that is summer at Csoms place. LOL

ETA Hello Csom, Suzie, Lana and Sani *waves and hugs*
      Hey, dun! *hugs*

ETA: Hey there, drew! *hugs* How're you feeling?

Comment

Hey Csom

sigpic

Comment

Uh huh. I see what you were doing last night without me .

First I come across that certain pic of Joe
          Spoiler:
          which I call Beach!!Joe
          . That stopped me for quite a few minutes. THEN I see a lot of "38 Minutes" piccies after his shirt was cut open. THEN I see "Sloppy!! Joe". Are you TRYING to kill me? Cos what a way to go! *bouncy*

I'd dive into the gutter but it's a bit cold at the moment.

How's everyone doing?

IHS
          What you talking 'bout, IHS? With all the Shep heat around here this Gutter Pool is like a hot tub.

Hi folks

Popping in shortly, just decided I need a break between the darn laundry-thing I''ve to do today.

So what's up, aside that is summer at Csoms place. LOL

ETA Hello Csom, Suzie, Lana and Sani *waves and hugs*
          Dunnie! *tackle hugs you* How's my crazy sister this morning?
          Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

Hey csom! *hugs* I'm feelin' all right...a little bummed because I can finally join the chancel choir at church and probably won't go to rehearsal tonight (little hard to sing when you can't breathe). I really need to kick this thing!

How're you?
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

DREW how are you feeling?

CSOM I really like your avatar! Soo...festive.

Ah yes....I can see my tombstone now......"Death by Thunk...Try it, You'll Like It". Hubby says mine should say..."I Told You I was Sick!!!"

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

N

Do I detect a small piece of jealousy in your written voice dunni? *hugs*

In the miiiiiiiine!!! In the miiiiiiiiiiiiine!!
                Sorry, WMP is playing Heigh-Ho Cute
                Hihi, yes just a small piece honey. Wish we'd summer again, I'm freezing my butt off here. It's cold and wet and rainy and grey,.

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                Hi Dunnie hows you?

Suzie tall dark and handsome will do it every time,even better with green eyes
                Hi Lana *hugs*
                Yes, I'm okay. Doing boring laundry at the moment.
                How's you?

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                Good morning thunkers!
                Hi and good morning, Drew *hugs*
                It's always funny, here it is already afternoon and you got still morning. LOL
                How are you love?
                http://www.fanfiction.net/~dunnia http://www.jfjsthunksisters.org/portal.php
                sigpic
                Fabulous Siggie made by my dear friend Luciana

Comment

Ah yes....I can see my tombstone now......"Death by Thunk...Try it, You'll Like It". Hubby says mine should say..."I Told You I was Sick!!!"

IHS
                  I'm feeling all right. You'd think that now that I know what I have, it would help me feel better faster...but nope..not really.

I'm trying my hardest to do as little as possible and rest and (honestly) it's torture! My house is a mess, I have laundry to do (but can't carry it up and down the steps, have to wait for hubby) and kids to get to and from school. I don't do "rest, relax and get better" very well...I'm goin' crazy!

How're you?
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

Hihi, yes just a small piece honey. Wish we'd summer again, I'm freezing my butt off here. It's cold and wet and rainy and grey,.

Hi Lana *hugs*
                    Yes, I'm okay. Doing boring laundry at the moment.
                    How's you?

Hi and good morning, Drew *hugs*
                    It's always funny, here it is already afternoon and you got still morning. LOL
                    How are you love?
                    Hey dunnie! *hugs*
                    These time zones always mess me up...lol
                    I'm all right...getting ready to work on my fic some more since at least that doesn't make me short of breath (well, maybe a little, but it's the good kind! )

How're you?
                    sigpic

Comment

Question: who is Bill O'Reilly? I'm watching a vid on youtube where he's abusing Amsterdam for his own ideas, and telling lies about us, plain lies. It's ridiculous!!! Apparently it's anarchy in my country oh and we have corruption too! I did not know that..

/rant

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                      ey

Yep, finsihed. Got a day off tomorrow aswell
                      Awesome

Originally posted by csom221 View Post
                      Well, it's winter here. LOL Which is why I moved here--I can put up with the heat of summer (which is why God invented air conditioning) to not have to put up with snow and cold in winter.
                      Hee, I like the cold and snow
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Hey dunnie! *hugs*
                          These time zones always mess me up...lol
                          I'm all right...getting ready to work on my fic some more since at least that doesn't make me short of breath (well, maybe a little, but it's the good kind! )

How're you?
                          Hey, good to hear you take it with humor, love. LOL *hugs you tight*

I'm doing good, also busy with laundry.
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/~dunnia http://www.jfjsthunksisters.org/portal.php
                          sigpic
                          Fabulous Siggie made by my dear friend Luciana

Comment

Hey, good to hear you take it with humor, love. LOL *hugs you tight*

I'm doing good, also busy with laundry.
                            Eh..no sense in being all cranky about it...it is what it is and as long as hubby'll help with the house later it just makes more sense to keep my spirits up. Maybe I'll get better faster if I keep a positive attitude (Of course that could just be the meds talking! lol)

I have laundry to finish but it'll have to wait til tonight when my muscles are home to carry it for me!
                            sigpic

Comment

YAY! I think I figured out this new rotating sig and avi thingie.

Now, I wonder if I could sweet talk Csom into making me an Operator 69 Yule siggie and avi...Maybe Santa will let me add it to my list.

Subtle ain't I? LOL
                              Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

Hey csom! *hugs* I'm feelin' all right...a little bummed because I can finally join the chancel choir at church and probably won't go to rehearsal tonight (little hard to sing when you can't breathe). I really need to kick this thing!

How're you?
                                Well, seriously, don't overdo, or you'll just run yourself down further.

I'm good. About to head off to work.

IHS
                                Thanks. It's such a cute pose, I had to do something with it.

Question: who is Bill O'Reilly? I'm watching a vid on youtube where he's abusing Amsterdam for his own ideas, and telling lies about us, plain lies. It's ridiculous!!! Apparently it's anarchy in my country oh and we have corruption too! I did not know that..

/rant

Awesome

Hee, I like the cold and snow
                                Bill O'Reilly is a political commentator--here's his Wiki entry. He's very conservative and sometimes quite controversial.

It's a good thing you like cold and snow, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X