Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool...but cheesy...that seesaw!
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Yes, mucho queso! That's why I don't watch morning shows

GW is back to normal for me! Yay!
      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
        OMFG!!! For those of you who haven't checked out the site lately www.joe-flanigan.net has added some interview clips of Joe and Mrs. F on some morning show from like nine years ago to the media gallery there. He's sooo adorable! Even with all that hair!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/RTB_0017.jpg
        Yes, that hair!

Where do people find this stuff?
        Awww, he's soooo cute ! (and they're both cute together... )
        Thanks for the info Trippy !
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Thanks ever so much for that Trippy! I'm just waiting for my circa 1904 laptop and dial-up internet to download that for me! Should be able to watch it at about 2 in the morning!!

Well I've calmed down muchly after this morning. Was very upset at the time about the
          Spoiler:
          Sheppard backstory vanishing up the spout!
          But, hey ho, that's how things go! Maybe if this episode didn't turn out as we thought it would then, maybe, some of the other ones we're not particularly looking forward to, will be much better than we think they're going to be! Blimey, that sentence looks garbled!!

See how my thinking positive has eventually won out!!

Comment

Just watched the first part of the Breakfast Show thingie!

Wow! He looks sexy whatever era!!

So
            Spoiler:
            Hermiod is not the first puppet he's worked with then!!

Now waiting for the second part!

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm...very yummy piccys there trippy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                OMFG!!! For those of you who haven't checked out the site lately www.joe-flanigan.net has added some interview clips of Joe and Mrs. F on some morning show from like nine years ago to the media gallery there. He's sooo adorable! Even with all that hair!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/RTB_0017.jpg
                Yes, that hair!

Where do people find this stuff?
                Interesting. Thanks Trippy! Jf comes across very well and seems adorable. His wife seemed a little shy I thought, and obviously doesn't like his love scenes! Not that I blame her! It was very cheesy though! Why exactly were her parents there though? That's a bit weird! And yes, where do people find these things?!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  Although I've been staying away from spoilers for "Epiphany" (through no small effort of will, mind you!), I can say this: Look on the bright side. Am I the only person who finds a "mystery man" totally sexy?

No, CeeKay, you're not! But as I stated in another thread, they are way exaggerating the whole mystery man thing...
                  I really liked the idea and it makes you like the character even more, cause there's so much about him you don't know and yet, you know that there has to be something special about him..

But just to reveal absolutely nothing is getting really annoying. It has been almost 2 years and we know more about Bates' private life than about that of the (supposed) leading character..

I think they're overdoing it!
                  *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

i love this piccy
                    sigpic

Comment

I meant to ask earlier, those of you who've seen Epiphany, a question. Was there no real whump then? Sorry, but I had to ask!
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                          No, CeeKay, you're not! But as I stated in another thread, they are way exaggerating the whole mystery man thing...
                          I really liked the idea and it makes you like the character even more, cause there's so much about him you don't know and yet, you know that there has to be something special about him..

But just to reveal absolutely nothing is getting really annoying. It has been almost 2 years and we know more about Bates' private life than about that of the (supposed) leading character..

I'm with you here Caty. Yes a mystery man is tantalizing, but by now I'd like some backstory. It just makes you understand a character more, and gives a little more depth. It's also nice to have some canon rather than fanon. Though the fanon is pretty damn cool, in my experience!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty

You have a point there... So much for the bright side.

Wow, that's cheerful. Aren't I in a lovely mood today?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

here is something cheerful for ya CeeKay...Shep with a quarky smile
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                                here is something cheerful for ya CeeKay...Shep with a quarky smile
                                http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...laxy/Sa_47.jpg
                                Ooh, that's one of my favorites... Thanks.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X