Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merentha
    Gorgeous!!

Hee! I love all your story ideas. Especially the shark tearing off Shep's wetsuit
    I miss all the fun lately... *sigh*

Least I still get all my Sheppy huggles here...

P.S. In NI until 7th...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Wow, those HDTV caps sure have me drooling all over my keyboard

I gotta go back and wtach the episode!!!

RL really sucks right now... we had a lot of snow this weekend, many households without power (and it's freezing here)... Thankfully, we still have power, but I do feel sorry for the others.

Anyway, I had a really vivid dream about Shep las night
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
        Wow, those HDTV caps sure have me drooling all over my keyboard

I gotta go back and wtach the episode!!!

RL really sucks right now... we had a lot of snow this weekend, many households without power (and it's freezing here)... Thankfully, we still have power, but I do feel sorry for the others.

Anyway, I had a really vivid dream about Shep las night
        Lucky you Caty! The only SGA dreams I have involved the Wraith hunting me down and sadly Shep doesn't save me!
        Sorry the weather is so bad where you are. It's been cold here, but no snow.
        If it gets too cold the drool will freeze on your keyboard! Not nice.....

Anyway, thanks for the new cap Mer. I think Teyla is appreciating Shep's weapon - oops, he isn't holding one! So your guess is as good as mine! (Know what I'd be looking at if I was in her position, but I'm sure Teyla is a much more polite and demure person than me!)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          I miss all the fun lately... *sigh*

Least I still get all my Sheppy huggles here...

P.S. In NI until 7th...
          Come back soon Beanie, we misses you lots!
          sigpic

Comment

He really showed off his brains in that ep! And... other things

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...hd_hive_45.jpg
            Blimey Mer! That's one stunning pic! Phwoar!

All the others were fab to. If I had a printer I'd have printed all those off and stuck them...well, I don't know where I'd have stuck 'em, but it would've been somewhere prominent!! Thanks again for sharing!

Comment

Here's another similar one... what IS Teyla looking at?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...hd_hive_48.jpg
              Hee hee! That is an interesting cap!! He seems to be nearly losing his pants in that one as well!! I loves him when he's all dishevelled...which happens to be most of the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                Come back soon Beanie, we misses you lots!
                Thanks Linzi...

Nice caps Mer...as always...can't wait to get my hands on the *beep* ones...you know what I mean...

And Eli, you are right, he looks so much better when he's dishevelled...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Where are all the thunkers? I know I'm never around much but where did everyone else go? Poor Shep...I think they disappeared. Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                    Where are all the thunkers? I know I'm never around much but where did everyone else go? Poor Shep...I think they disappeared. Bummer.
                    Not at home Merlin...so not able to be online as much...

I have been wondering where everyone is today...

Still ever as faithful a thunker...just no dungeon here atm...

I'll be home on the 7th and back to normal thunking...

Comment

I'm back! Had a busy day today!
                      4 hour ballet show rehearsal for my youngest daughter (snore, snore for me!) Daughter was cute though,obviously.
                      Then 2 hour parents evening for eldest daughter! so I've been out for the majority of the day! I've also contracted yet another throat infection, so just wanted to stay at home, logged on reading FF and thunking, and high on ibuprofen! It wasn't to be! Typical!
                      I'm actually not thinking straight today atall, and can't even type properly! I blame those piccies Mer posted, especially THAT piccie where the ZPM has been found again! THUNK!
                      sigpic

Comment

What piccy?

Need more Hive caps to distract me from this crappy day...

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                          I'm here ! Sorry to be late, RL struck again...
                          caty, it's freezing here too. No real snow though, just a mix of melted snow and rain...

Anyway, I think I'll have more time for thunking this week Plus, tomorrow it's... EPIPHANY !!!
                          Can't wait to see that one !
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            I'm back! Had a busy day today!
                            4 hour ballet show rehearsal for my youngest daughter (snore, snore for me!) Daughter was cute though,obviously.
                            Then 2 hour parents evening for eldest daughter! so I've been out for the majority of the day! I've also contracted yet another throat infection, so just wanted to stay at home, logged on reading FF and thunking, and high on ibuprofen! It wasn't to be! Typical!
                            I'm actually not thinking straight today atall, and can't even type properly! I blame those piccies Mer posted, especially THAT piccie where the ZPM has been found again! THUNK!
                            Awww, poor Linzi...

For you... WHUMP !

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Awww, poor Mer...
                              I'd like to give you a pic, as I did for Linzi, but you have all the best ones !

Ah yes, I have that one which is not too bad...

Comment

hello there

How are you? I have a question for you. I was wondering if you would like to join our forum called Stargate Omega. We are kinda new and we could use some new members so I hope I can count on you to join, if you want of course . The link is: www.stargateomega.com. And yes it is a shame but we haven't gotten a John Sheppard / Joe Flanigan thread in there.
                                Thanks for your attention and hopefully I'll see you guys there.
                                We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
                                Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
                                *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Comment

Working...
                                X