Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence

Now, back to thunking... One of the new Critical Mass pics (linked as url since I don't know if it can be considered as a spoiler... )

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...alMass_002.jpg
    God Flo! That cap is ....I'm speechless
    sigpic

Comment

I LOVE your ideas !

But you know, with an ep like that, they'd better put a warning sign before the beginning : "Warning ! This show can cause many troubles to the sanity of fangirls. Watch with caution..."
      I think they'd need to put health warnings up before airing such an episode...
      'Warning, may cause hypertension and possible cardiac arrest in certain sad women who really should know better...' Yep, that sounds like me....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Nicely put Flo! Anyway (can't believe I'm actually saying this out loud), BUT.......Sam and Rodney DO NOT go together, coz ......SambelongswithJack. Ok, I'm going away to shoot myself now.......
        ROFL !!!

Okay, let's go away from that slippery topic and go back to... Shep !

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

If only they would hire you Eli! I know I'd get to see exactly what I want in an Atlantis eppie. Oh, don't forget the crippling, agonising whump!!!
          Oh I did forget the whump didn't I?!!

Would anyone like to suggest a suitable form for this type of story?!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            Oh I did forget the whump didn't I?!!

Would anyone like to suggest a suitable form for this type of story?!

Well, Shep could get viciously attacked by an Atlantean shark...It could tear his wet suit to shreds.... how terrible would that be?
            sigpic

Comment

ROFL !!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...Allies_001.jpg
              Nice pic Flo!

Whenever I see him wearing that vest, I feel like I want to run over to him and rip all those pockets open!! Lovely 'velcro' noise!!

Comment

I think they'd need to put health warnings up before airing such an episode...
                'Warning, may cause hypertension and possible cardiac arrest in certain sad women who really should know better...' Yep, that sounds like me....
                Don't worry, you're not the only one, and I wouldn't consider us as 'sad women'...
                It's just that we've found an fascinating center of interest with which we're having fun for hours... Men have football, we have Shep ! (well, I also like football, but certainly not as much as I like Shep ! )
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Nice pic Flo!

Whenever I see him wearing that vest, I feel like I want to run over to him and rip all those pockets open!! Lovely 'velcro' noise!!

Velcro does make a lovely noise doesn't it? Ripping the pockets open isn't exactly what I had in mind though.....
                  sigpic

Comment

ROFL !!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...Allies_001.jpg
                    Gorgeous!!

Hee! I love all your story ideas. Especially the shark tearing off Shep's wetsuit

Comment

Don't worry, you're not the only one, and I wouldn't consider us as 'sad women'...
                      It's just that we've found an fascinating center of interest with which we're having fun for hours... Men have football, we have Shep ! (well, I also like football, but certainly not as much as I like Shep ! )
                      I wasn't including everybody else in the 'sad woman' category Flo, just me!
                      That's a great piccie from Allies though! (I think it's Allies) GUH!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, Shep could get viciously attacked by an Atlantean shark...It could tear his wet suit to shreds.... how terrible would that be?
                        Wet and whumped at the same time ? You want to kill me or what ?

Excellent ideas girls ! Keep on like that and you'll have soon an entire script to send to TPTB !

Comment

Yes...that'd be beautifully terrible!

Especially if the rips were in strategic positions. Eg. diagonally across the chest, across the upper thigh, up the forearm etc.etc.!!

Comment

Wet and whumped at the same time ? You want to kill me or what ?

Excellent ideas girls ! Keep on like that and you'll have soon an entire script to send to TPTB !
                            Well, perhaps we could do a better job sometimes... Not sure Mr F would be happy acting out our script though! Of course he'd get the best lines!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes...that'd be beautifully terrible!

Especially if the rips were in strategic positions. Eg. diagonally across the chest, across the upper thigh, up the forearm etc.etc.!!

Ok, you REALLY shouldn't have said that! My B.P. is now dangerously high. I could implode at any minute....
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice pic Flo!

LOL ! You know you're crazy ?

Like Linzi, ripping his pockets open wouldn't be my 1st priority, I'd rather tear off his vest !

Comment

Working...
                                X