Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    Ah, but Mer's away for the weekend! T'would be the time to do it, if one dared!!
    I heard that!

I'm back! Survived snowboarding... in much pain, though... I think I'll go take a nap now

Comment

Welcome back, Mer! Looks like you came back just in time.

Hope you had a great weekend! I'm always sore when I come back from snowboarding. Probably because I fall on my bum so often.

Comment

welcome back Mer
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
          Welcome back, Mer! Looks like you came back just in time.

Hope you had a great weekend! I'm always sore when I come back from snowboarding. Probably because I fall on my bum so often.
          Thanks! LOL, yeah, that's how I spent most of my time. On the bright side, the instructor was rather hot

Comment

hmmm, was the instructor Shep...i mean, you said he was hot
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
              Thanks! LOL, yeah, that's how I spent most of my time. On the bright side, the instructor was rather hot
              lol! That's always a plus. And it encourages me to get off my bruised bum and try again.

Comment

have a piccy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                  I'm back! Survived snowboarding... in much pain, though... I think I'll go take a nap now
                  (((Mer!!))) Glad to have you back!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I have to apologize in advance for this post. I know it's OT and self-centered, but I can't help blowing my own horn...

Today November 14th it's been a year since I quit smoking, cold turkey.
                    I wanted to share it with all of you because in the short time that I've been here, you all have become part of my life - almost as much as Shep (I said ALMOST!! )

End of blowing horn

Comment

that is very cool Trish i am happy for you
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                        Bicep! *THUNK*

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                          I have to apologize in advance for this post. I know it's OT and self-centered, but I can't help blowing my own horn...

Today November 14th it's been a year since I quit smoking, cold turkey.
                          I wanted to share it with all of you because in the short time that I've been here, you all have become part of my life - almost as much as Shep (I said ALMOST!! )

End of blowing horn
                          Wow! Congrats Trish! That's wonderful. I wanted to post a Sheppy pic just for you but my PB account is down. So I greened you instead.

Comment

yeah, photobucket is being a being a pain for me too Naeara
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope it doesn't last long. I was in a pic posting mood.

Comment

me too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X