Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naughtrish
    OK fellow thunkers... who is going to post the question about THE HAIR??

Don't know if this came up...but at the Brissie con, someone asked Torri if she had the desire to run her hands through his hair...she said they ALL wanted to do it but they valued their lives too much, and that on the last ever day of filming they are going to tie him down and all have a go lol!
    ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
      Don't know if this came up...but at the Brissie con, someone asked Torri if she had the desire to run her hands through his hair...she said they ALL wanted to do it but they valued their lives too much, and that on the last ever day of filming they are going to tie him down and all have a go lol!
      That's funny! What is it about The Hair that makes every body want to ruffle it? Tying down bit sounds like fun....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        That's funny! What is it about The Hair that makes every body want to ruffle it? Tying down bit sounds like fun....
        LOL...nice to know everyone else has that idea, even the cast.

And I definitely dig the tying down idea...I wonder if they'd entertain having a few guests for that...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Exhibit A: The Hair

Exhibit B: The tying up

Yup... tying down & ruffling sounds good to me!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            LOL...nice to know everyone else has that idea, even the cast.

And I definitely dig the tying down idea...I wonder if they'd entertain having a few guests for that...
            Something tells me the answer to that would be no! Still think I should be hired as Shep's whump continuity assistant. Think how good that'd be. I'd pay THEM for that!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
              Exhibit A: The Hair

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...singShep03.jpg

Exhibit B: The tying up

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...demned_076.jpg

Yup... tying down & ruffling sounds good to me!
              Guh! Hair and tying up!! Now you've got me all excited Hah! I get to see Condemned on Wednesday. I had myself firmly in check, but now I'm starting to lose it!
              sigpic

Comment

Guh! Hair and tying up!! Now you've got me all excited Hah! I get to see Condemned on Wednesday. I had myself firmly in check, but now I'm starting to lose it!
                You can't lose what you never had! (so I'm safe, anyways...)

JS: You know, she has a point there...

Comment

You can't lose what you never had! (so I'm safe, anyways...)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...singShep21.jpg
                  JS: You know, she has a point there...
                  Good point! Seriously, I AM starting to get a little over-excited (again) about Condemned. I think by the time the bondage scene arrives my blood pressure will be sky high! By the time Conversion arrives on screen over here I expect I'll be in a straight jacket!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good point! Seriously, I AM starting to get a little over-excited (again) about Condemned. I think by the time the bondage scene arrives my blood pressure will be sky high! By the time Conversion arrives on screen over here I expect I'll be in a straight jacket!
                    *sigh* I know what you mean. Despite the fact that I recorded Conversion the first time around, I *had* to watch it again tonight, and I think I drooled about as much this time as I did the first time.

Comment

*sigh* I know what you mean. Despite the fact that I recorded Conversion the first time around, I *had* to watch it again tonight, and I think I drooled about as much this time as I did the first time.
                      I have a feeling when I record Conversion, the dvd is going to wear out pretty quick! Lasts better than a tape though. I should really invest in a Tivo style machine, Sky Plus over here. *Thinks how she can persuade hubby, and knows only too well how to achieve that goal..*
                      sigpic

Comment

We had a big conversation about the moving wound in the whump thread, bit of a continuity problem with that wound methinks. They could just hire me. Hmmn, I can just hear it, 'Mr Flanigan meet your new continuity whump thunker, erm, assistant...'
                        And his reaction would be...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                          Is it too late to join in the group hug?? I need a hug, I'm so exhausted! Running on fumes now.. marker fumes, lol (had my marker drawing class last night)
                          One last post before I go. 3 days without internet, aaaah!

One more Shep pic too... can't get enough of this one

OMG, I just LOVE that picture, how can anyone even be that adorable???

The man amazes me and I can't get over it!

BTW: You'll be having about 200 pages to catch up on when you get back here.
                          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I have a feeling when I record Conversion, the dvd is going to wear out pretty quick! Lasts better than a tape though. I should really invest in a Tivo style machine, Sky Plus over here. *Thinks how she can persuade hubby, and knows only too well how to achieve that goal..*
                            Yeah, we have TiVo, and I transferred it to my external hard drive... have been too lazy to actually make the dvd, though. Well, that and I can't do anything else while the dvd is burning, and I just can't seem to stay away from here when I'm home...

Have fun persuading! Christmas *is* coming up quickly, after all!

Comment

I don't know...considering Sky is supposedly going to HD next year...a HDTV set up would be nice...

Ah, I need to win the lotto...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Guess I should chime in, late of course.

I'm Shelly and I'm a SHEPAHOLIC and dang proud of it too!

Chocoholic as well...but that's a whole nother story there.

And I don't know what I would do without all you guys and SHEP! Thank goodness I don't have to worry about that. You all ROCK!

And Shep? Well...he's just the best.

And about the Joe and his hair thing that Torri said. I want to be a fly on the wall that day. Hope they film it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X