No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes!! wonderful hair!! i'm very nervous that they'll decide to pull an SG1 and change his hair a bit every season!

Comment

^^O yes ... he should become a doctor ... wouldnt mind going for a 'check up' either ...

Secretary:"Your next patient is waiting Dr. Sheppard .. "
      Dr. Shep:"How long did you say the line of patients waiting was?"

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Sorry people... I'm having a busy day... catching up on important stuff like housework and craft projects...

But here's pic for your thunking pleasure...

"I'm about to become thunker's mincemeat and Weir wants to give a speech?!..."
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          yes!! wonderful hair!! i'm very nervous that they'll decide to pull an SG1 and change his hair a bit every season!
          They better not ... they're not allowed to touch it !! it just wouldnt be the same ....

Comment

LOL on the captions!!! "How long did you say the line of patients waiting was?" LOL love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
              They better not ... they're not allowed to touch it !! it just wouldnt be the same ....

no kiddin!!!

Comment

mmm he can make anyone better!
                sigpic

Comment

indeed the man can do anything can't go wrong!!

Comment

yup.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                      ahh that would drive me bonkers!!! I really loved RDA and Sam's hair in seasons 1 and 2 of the show. But I do enjoy Daniel with short hair even though it's not movie like.

But man, they can't touch his hair!!!
                      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

A close up of the endangered specimen ... the hair or otherwise ...

"Nooooo ..... not the scissors ... "!!!

Comment

lol!! we FEAR the scissors!!!!

Comment

I don't think we need fear the scissors too much, TPTB know that they're on a good thing
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

besides TPTB would get tons of angry letters from us hussies demandin that they not touch sheps hair again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes... the hair is almost a Shep trademark these days... modifications would be considered treacherous... a betrayal of fandom etc etc...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X