No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe. But Rodney wouldn't give him a turkey sandwich even if he had one. He'd keep it to himself.

emiliy, nice work with the welcome banner! I also noticed you have changed your sig again...are you trying to break your own record?
    Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

<---Will start useing photoshop tonight >=)

Comment

Originally posted by animoid
        Hehe. But Rodney wouldn't give him a turkey sandwich even if he had one. He'd keep it to himself.

emiliy, nice work with the welcome banner! I also noticed you have changed your sig again...are you trying to break your own record?
        thanks as for the sig... i just have so many pics i like to be able to showcase them all that and i get bored of the same ol' thing all the time, ya know

and you're SOOOOOo right about the sandwich

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily

"hmm, Salty's looking at me like she wants to run her hands through my hair"
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
            "hmm, Salty's looking at me like she wants to run her hands through my hair"
            NO! I'm looking at him like I want to run my hands through his hair!! And then I'll run my finger over his delicious lower lip!

Comment

Hey, hey, people...unless all of us get their own clone (I already threw the switch on the machine and got mine that day I was all alone in the Thunk Thread and no-one was looking, muhahahaha ) the good major is public property. Which means you'll have to share.

Heh, good for me I already have my clone and can do with it whatever I want... Now go to some other ship thread and ask nicely for that machine, we don't want to tear apart the original Shep, do we!?

I'll post some desperately needed pictures later, first I have to complete my rant about Moebius.

Comment

Share and share alike...

I'm always willing to share...

"These thunkers... where's a ray stunner when I need one"
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

i'm always willing to share nice pics

Comment

mmm nummy piccys
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG! I almost forgot to tell you all....I watched Farewell To Harry last night!!

Joe was beyond adorable!! The movie was so-so, I wouldn't have watched if Joe hadn't been in it. But he was fabulous and so carried the movie. Cute cute cute!! Clean shaven and he looked about 20! He's such a great actor that I was able to watch and not see Shep. No stereotyping for our boxer-wearing flyboy!!! Wish I had screencaps to share.
                      sigpic
                      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Yeah, well... there's no sense in telling us about it if you're not going to post screencaps...
                        *Sigh* All these people raving about Joe films that I'm definitely never going to get to see...

*looking into the mirror"
                        Is there something wrong with my eyes or am I turning green?

sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

aw dont fell bad.... i havent seen most of his films either.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                            OMG! I almost forgot to tell you all....I watched Farewell To Harry last night!!

Joe was beyond adorable!! The movie was so-so, I wouldn't have watched if Joe hadn't been in it. But he was fabulous and so carried the movie. Cute cute cute!! Clean shaven and he looked about 20! He's such a great actor that I was able to watch and not see Shep. No stereotyping for our boxer-wearing flyboy!!! Wish I had screencaps to share.
                            I will screencap "Farewell to Harry" eventually...soon...I hope...yeah, been so busy with RL and getting older.

So I'll leave you guys with this picture.

~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                              aw dont fell bad.... i havent seen most of his films either.

i haven't seen ANY, so most of you here have me beat!!!

Comment

I'm soooo glad the forum is back. Seems to go down every time I've watched an new episode of SG-1 and need to vent about the crap, utter crap I just saw. Annoying.

Athena, I think due to the downtime we missed your birthday yesterday! What a great gift, eh?
                                All the best wishes from me!!

Oh look, I even found a pic:

Comment

Working...
                                X