Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VonKnibble
    Humble my overly sizable backside.

You are meerly trying to lead us all into a false sense of security....
    You guys are the ones doing the Goa'uld Lord thing...I'm just playing into it...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I Do, but she ain't telling
      FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

I've had my clone searching the length and breadth of the dungeon. he found numerous pillows, a few old drool wrecked keyboards and the odd over-shep-dosed thunker lying comatose. he did not however, find the original

There was evidence of new construction....and some of the equipment on the last stores requisite leads me to believe she has been constructing her own secret under dungeon laboratory!!!
        It isn't a lab...but what it is is none of your concern...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Something I found, and I think is funny...

They’ve Got A Ticket To Ride

Not only did the Irish rugby players get the better of the opposition a fortnight ago, it seems that a group of Irish fans were also able to vanquish the opposition.
          Apparently, three Irish rugby fans and three Scottish fans travelled down from Belfast to Dublin for the match. At Great Victoria Street the three Irish fans each bought tickets for the Enterprise train journey to Dublin, but were surprised to see the three Scottish fans, national stereotyping not withstanding, just buying one ticket between the three of them.
          “How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?” asked one of the Irish guys.
          “Watch and you’ll see,” answered the Scot.
          They all boarded the train. The Irish lads took their respective seats, but the three Scotsmen all crammed into a toilet and closed the door behind them. Shortly after the train departed, the conductor came around collecting tickets. He knocked on the toilet door crying, “Ticket, please!”
          The door opened just a crack and a single arm emerged with ticket in hand.
          The conductor collected it and moved on.
          The Irishmen observed this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So, after the match, on the way home, they decided to save some money themselves.
          When the group reached Connolly Station the Scotsmen duly bought their single ticket for the journey back to Belfast. But to the Scots’ surprise the Irishmen didn’t buy a ticket. “How are you going to get to Belfast without a ticket?” asked one of the perplexed Scots.
          “You watch us and see,” answered one of the Irish guys.
          On boarding the train, the three Scotsmen immediately made a bee-line for the toilet, cramming themselves in for the duration of the journey.
          The three Irishmen then crammed into another toilet nearby. The train departed.
          Shortly afterwards, one of the Irishmen emerged from the cubicle and walked over to the toilet where the Scotsmen were hiding. He knocked on the door and said: “Ticket, please”.

Comment

I've had my clone searching the length and breadth of the dungeon. he found numerous pillows, a few old drool wrecked keyboards and the odd over-shep-dosed thunker lying comatose. he did not however, find the original
            LOL! That poor thunker. I take it no one's been able to lure Carson over here yet.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              Something I found, and I think is funny...

They’ve Got A Ticket To Ride

Not only did the Irish rugby players get the better of the opposition a fortnight ago, it seems that a group of Irish fans were also able to vanquish the opposition.
              Apparently, three Irish rugby fans and three Scottish fans travelled down from Belfast to Dublin for the match. At Great Victoria Street the three Irish fans each bought tickets for the Enterprise train journey to Dublin, but were surprised to see the three Scottish fans, national stereotyping not withstanding, just buying one ticket between the three of them.
              “How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?” asked one of the Irish guys.
              “Watch and you’ll see,” answered the Scot.
              They all boarded the train. The Irish lads took their respective seats, but the three Scotsmen all crammed into a toilet and closed the door behind them. Shortly after the train departed, the conductor came around collecting tickets. He knocked on the toilet door crying, “Ticket, please!”
              The door opened just a crack and a single arm emerged with ticket in hand.
              The conductor collected it and moved on.
              The Irishmen observed this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So, after the match, on the way home, they decided to save some money themselves.
              When the group reached Connolly Station the Scotsmen duly bought their single ticket for the journey back to Belfast. But to the Scots’ surprise the Irishmen didn’t buy a ticket. “How are you going to get to Belfast without a ticket?” asked one of the perplexed Scots.
              “You watch us and see,” answered one of the Irish guys.
              On boarding the train, the three Scotsmen immediately made a bee-line for the toilet, cramming themselves in for the duration of the journey.
              The three Irishmen then crammed into another toilet nearby. The train departed.
              Shortly afterwards, one of the Irishmen emerged from the cubicle and walked over to the toilet where the Scotsmen were hiding. He knocked on the door and said: “Ticket, please”.
              LMAO. Those Irish...smart bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                LMAO. Those Irish...smart bunch.
                Oh Yeah!!! Smart Irish...until it comes to driving......

*still cursing idiots who keep trying to kill me on the roads...i mean, no indicators, no lane discipline, no common sense whatsoever...Grrrrrr...*
                There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Oh Yeah!!! Smart Irish...until it comes to driving......

*still cursing idiots who keep trying to kill me on the roads...i mean, no indicators, no lane discipline, no common sense whatsoever...Grrrrrr...*
                  When you get out of the prison, we might have to take the car to Dublin...then you can see bad Irish driving...

I so couldn't live back home...as nice as the Irish can be, some are awfully ignorant...

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                    LOL! That poor thunker. I take it no one's been able to lure Carson over here yet.
                    Unfortunately not. He was heard screaming 'Never Again!' or words to that effect whilst running away at the speed of a thousand gazelles, the last and only time he came down here, after he got an eyefull of various whip brandishing whumpers heading determindly in his direction

Comment

Unfortunately not. He was heard screaming 'Never Again!' or words to that effect whilst running away at the speed of a thousand gazelles, the last and only time he came down here, after he got an eyefull of various whip brandishing whumpers heading determindly in his direction
                      Sorry, I might have taken it a bit literally when you told me to whip up a nice welcoming party for Carson...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        When you get out of the prison, we might have to take the car to Dublin...then you can see bad Irish driving...

I so couldn't live back home...as nice as the Irish can be, some are awfully ignorant...
                        ROFL!! Prison...it might as well be. Lemme out!!!!

'Awfully ignorant' is an understatement if i ever heard one

Comment

Beckett : "Those whumpers, they're really scary !"
                          Shep : "You have no idea..."
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                            Hey, that's what Firegate is for, she can write all the puddlejumper orgies she wants
                            I just have to get them all in the puddlejumper first...

It's a SGA/Firefly crossover/humor fic me and Hah are writing
                            BTW, if anyone's interested in reading it, you can find it here.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                              Sorry, I might have taken it a bit literally when you told me to whip up a nice welcoming party for Carson...
                              Yeah...i'm sure i mentioned the 'no whips!' thing, tho

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                I just have to get them all in the puddlejumper first...
                                Easy done.

Step 1) - Go and Tell McKay the Ancients left him a present in Jumper 4. he'll need his lappy and tool kit...

Step 2) - Then go and tell Shep that a Wraith is attempting to hijack jumper 4. Bring P90, C4 and power bars...

Step 3) - Tell Teyla that McKay and Shep are arguing again. Ronon will bash their heads together if she doesn't get there first.

Step 4) - Tell Ronon that Shep is hitting on his favorate athosian bit of skirt, and he needs to get down there and reinstate his manlyhood.

Et Voila! Team Sheppard in a Jumper!

Comment

Working...
                                X