Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naeara
    I don't like sugar in my tea. And I actually use skim milk and Splenda (sugar sub) for my coffee. I don't even have any of the real stuff in my house. Mom's diabetic so we never use it.

*hands VK some coffee*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/PDVD_000.jpg

I wish I could get him with my coffee.
    Oooh...caffine fix Thanks Naeara...

I wish i could get Shep with my coffee too, but right now i'll settle for just getting my fix
    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/PDVD_000.jpg

I wish I could get him with my coffee.
      Can I get him without coffee ?
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        Can I get him without coffee ?
        maybe the coffee should be an optional extra? consider that some people would need the energy boost to deal with/make the most of having Shep
        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

I get him without coffee...so I don't see why you can't Flo...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            I get him without coffee...so I don't see why you can't Flo...
            Stop teasing us with your original Shep, we poor thunkers who only have clones !

Shep Clone : "You're not happy with me Flo ?"
            Me : "Of course I am. Come here, I'll give you a hug..."
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Teasing? torture is more like it.

Beanie has whisked away the original to a sekret hiding place and won't tell us where!

Comment

My humblest apologies...

Poor Shep-Clone...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble

Beanie has whisked away the original to a sekret hiding place and won't tell us where!
                  Ha ! We know where, it's the dungeon !

Comment

Goa'uld Lord prerogative...

My King is safe enough...he needs to be looked after so that he might provide his DNA to make more clones...

Comment

Humble my overly sizable backside.

You are meerly trying to lead us all into a false sense of security....
                      Last edited by VonKnibble; 01 November 2005, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        My humblest apologies...

Poor Shep-Clone...
                        Don't worry, sometimes he needs to know he could lose me if he's not nice enough with me...

Comment

You ever considered just giving up and listening to Hah?
                          Hey, that's what Firegate is for, she can write all the puddlejumper orgies she wants

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                          Did someone say firegate? Wait....have I ever asked what that was? I'm not sure...Oh well...what's firegate?
                          It's a SGA/Firefly crossover/humor fic me and Hah are writing

Flo, I didn't forget, you don't have to kill me! I am having trouble with my Trinity recording though, which makes me sad because there were some really gorgeous Shep moments in that one I've tried twice already but it doesn't want to record to my computer!

Comment

I've had my clone searching the length and breadth of the dungeon. he found numerous pillows, a few old drool wrecked keyboards and the odd over-shep-dosed thunker lying comatose. he did not however, find the original

There was evidence of new construction....and some of the equipment on the last stores requisite leads me to believe she has been constructing her own secret under dungeon laboratory!!!
                            Last edited by VonKnibble; 01 November 2005, 11:56 AM.

Comment

I had my clone searching the length and breadth of the dungeon. he fould numerous pillows, a few old wrecked keyboards and the odd over-shepdosed thunker lying comatose. he did not however, find the original

There was evidence of new construction....and some of the equipment on the last stores requisite leads me to believe she has been constructing her own secret under dungeon laboratory!!!
                              Her own secret under dungeon laboratory ?

Poor us, we will never find him...
                              And poor Shep, cause laboratory... I don't want to know what kind of 'experiments' she's going to do...
                              Last edited by florence; 01 November 2005, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Shep clone : "Experiments ?"
                                Me : "Don't worry, she won't put her hands on you, I promise..."

Comment

Working...
                                X