Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    Aaahh...what a lovely image to hold in the mind!

Great caps Mer! Forgot to say earlier. Me wanty an HD TV!

Yep...me wants one too... Sky start broadcasting in HD next year aparently...

Must just be a Sky thing with the new channels...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Well, I'm off for now. Don't know how much I'll be around for the next few days- gotta prepare my house for sale. I'm moving- hopefully by Christmas. I'll be online, though, doing other things and I'll try to stop by to see how everyone's doing.

Beanie, thanks for the dictionary link LOL. I hear some things by watching BBC America, but this'll fill in the gaps.

Keep on thunkin'!

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
        so how are my fellow Sheppy Shriners today
        There's not enough coffee in the world today. Also, am trying to ration Halloween candy so it will last longer than a day.

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
          Well, I'm off for now. Don't know how much I'll be around for the next few days- gotta prepare my house for sale. I'm moving- hopefully by Christmas. I'll be online, though, doing other things and I'll try to stop by to see how everyone's doing.

Beanie, thanks for the dictionary link LOL. I hear some things by watching BBC America, but this'll fill in the gaps.

Keep on thunkin'!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...SGA101_229.jpg
          See you later Trippy...

Good luck with the house selling...and no problem with the dictionary...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
            There's not enough coffee in the world today. Also, am trying to ration Halloween candy so it will last longer than a day.
            You can have my share of coffee...I don't drink it, it's revolting...

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
              I hate moving. Well, I don't mind the whole setting up in a new house bit...it's just all the packing up and hauling boxes I don't like. We should send Shep over to help you out. Ronon too.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                You can have my share of coffee...I don't drink it, it's revolting...
                lol, I never used to drink it. I was strictly a tea person. Coffee is a habit I picked up living in Europe. My fam would always have some in the morning and I somehow ended up joining in. My coffee's gotta have cream and sugar though. None of that black stuff. Blegh.

Comment

I'm used to moving...done enough of it in the past...

I'm a tea person, though no cream / full fat milk for me...and definitely no sugar...

Comment

Evenin' Fellow Thunkers.

Who said coffee? Gimme!!! i've had a horrible caffine-less day (machine @work knackared)

I hate moving too, but i'm considering doing it again - easier than fixing stuff Oooh, Maybe Shep can come and fix my plumbing.....

Hey Shep! got your wrench handy?
                    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                      I'm a tea person, though no cream / full fat milk for me...and definitely no sugar...
                      I don't like sugar in my tea. And I actually use skim milk and Splenda (sugar sub) for my coffee. I don't even have any of the real stuff in my house. Mom's diabetic so we never use it.

*hands VK some coffee*

I wish I could get him with my coffee.

Comment

you know, i wish i could make up my mind to which siggy i want to use

but i found this one..like it...snurched it...put it up then i added a sloganizer to it
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                          Evenin' Fellow Thunkers.

Who said coffee? Gimme!!! i've had a horrible caffine-less day (machine @work knackared)

I hate moving too, but i'm considering doing it again - easier than fixing stuff Oooh, Maybe Shep can come and fix my plumbing.....

Hey Shep! got your wrench handy?
                          LOL! Would be easier...

Comment

later peeps...gotta head to class and then to the bank and then home

catch ya alls later
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                              I don't like sugar in my tea. And I actually use skim milk and Splenda (sugar sub) for my coffee. I don't even have any of the real stuff in my house. Mom's diabetic so we never use it.

*hands VK some coffee*

I wish I could get him with my coffee.
                              LOL! Milk is the subject of debate in our house. I can't drink anything but UHT milk, cos normal gives me a bad stomach, however VK can't drink UHT...bit of a pest when it comes to cooking anything with dairy in it...

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                                later peeps...gotta head to class and then to the bank and then home

catch ya alls later
                                Later PM...

Comment

Working...
                                X