No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of distracted... I should be sleeping, but I just recorded Conversion and omg, so much sexy!

NOW I'm really off to bed, to have very sweet dreams...

Comment

Lovely Conversion caps Mer! I love the pale blue shirt! Sleep tight, and have sweet Sheppy dreams.......
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
        Oh I really love his eye-colour on this one

Comment

I've just read Joe Mallozzi's Blog, and I have to say it doesn't fill me with hope or inspiration! I like AT/Carter very much, great female role model, good actress etc...Great on SG1. I want her there though. I don't want her hogging storylines on Atlantis when so many characters need more screen time and character development. In the development front, Sheppard needs more, and let's not even talk about other, more minor characters! Also JM hasn't been approached for season 10 yet, he says. I have a bad feeling about season 3! Never mind, stay positive now.......(I've heard that before somewhere!)
          Anyway, back to worshipping at the altar of Shep.....
          I'm off to watch Intruder... again!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Take your mind off it, Linzi. Until it's official, it's pure specualtion how things will turn out. You know what you need? Some Joe navel!

Sig by Camy

Comment

Trippy, are you trying to kill me? Starting two days in a row with a pic of a half-naked Joe???? I'm only human, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                Trippy, are you trying to kill me? Starting two days in a row with a pic of a half-naked Joe???? I'm only human, you know.
                LOL! What can I say- I like the nekkidness!

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                  LOL! What can I say- I like the nekkidness!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...heppard132.jpg
                  Yes, well....uh...carry on...

Maybe you have some wet, half-naked Joe? "hint"

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    Yes, well....uh...carry on...

Maybe you have some wet, half-naked Joe? "hint"
                    LOL! Best I could do (from www.joeflanigan.info). They're kinda baby pics- before the chest hair grew in!

Sig by Camy

Comment

Those work! I have this one, I think from the same site/movie...

Family Album (1994)

Comment

LOL, Joe has boxers on under the swin trunks! Goob!
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                          Oh I really love his eye-colour on this one
                          I was just going to comment that he really does have the most AMAZING eyes.

Comment

Who's that skinny gal that had to be in the pic blocking the view of ... erm... Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                              Who's that skinny gal that had to be in the pic blocking the view of ... erm... Joe?
                              In both pics, the girls in front of Joe are playing his character's sisters. "Family Album". Not the best, not the worst- a family melodrama from a Danielle Steele book.
                              Sig by Camy

Comment

Oh I really don't mind who they were... I only wish they hadn't been there BLOCKING!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X