Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    Yes...I'm shameless...look at that nice broad back...PG Forum PG Forum PG Forum...
    mmmmmmmmmm

any idea how tall he is, btw?
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
      mmmmmmmmmm

any idea how tall he is, btw?
      From my research...I'd say 5'11...which is about 1.80 m? (is horrible in coverting to metric system)

Cuz he's shorter then RDA, and he's the same height as Robert Patrick who is 5'11.

5'11 is a good height...

edit: haha...oops i just saw my typo...not CM but M...if it was CM he'd be pretty tiny.
      Last edited by Athenaktt; 08 November 2004, 03:18 PM.
      ~Athena

Comment

From my research...I'd say 5'11...which is about 1.80 cm? (is horrible in coverting to metric system)
        And I thank you for doing the converting.

I've been wondering about his height too, and around 1.78-1.80 would be my guess.
        Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Hmm. I keep guessing closer to six foot. A couple of others have said about the same on another MB
          Isn't RDA like 6 foot one? Cause there's a pic of him and Joe next to each other and Joe looks and inch shorter. David Hewlett is supposedly 5/10 and Joe looks about 2 inches taller in side by side shots. The candids.

So maybe 5'11 1/2" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
            Hmm. I keep guessing closer to six foot. A couple of others have said about the same on another MB
            Isn't RDA like 6 foot one? Cause there's a pic of him and Joe next to each other and Joe looks and inch shorter. David Hewlett is supposedly 5/10 and Joe looks about 2 inches taller in side by side shots. The candids.

So maybe 5'11 1/2" ?
            If 5'11 is about 1.80, what does 5'11 1/2 and 6'0 translate to? 1.82 - 1.84?

Here's a picture of Sheppard standing next to Sumner from Rising and he does look taller than Robert Patrick in this picture, I think. Plus, Patrick has the cap on too.

(Big Picture Alert):

http://scifi.about.com/library/graphics/js13.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
              If 5'11 is about 1.80, what does 5'11 1/2 and 6'0 translate to? 1.82 - 1.84?

Here's a picture of Sheppard standing next to Sumner from Rising and he does look taller than Robert Patrick in this picture, I think. Plus, Patrick has the cap on too.

(Big Picture Alert):

http://scifi.about.com/library/graphics/js13.jpg

I can't convert. I'm bad at that! There's another pic of Joe next to Robert somewhere. I'll see if I can find it. And Joe is taller. So I'm guessing he is about six foot.

I'm jealous. Some fellow posters at SCIFI.com on the M.A.J.O.R thread went to the London con this weekend and got to meet Joe. One got a hug. All agree he's even more gorgeous in person. *Sigh*

Comment

I'm jealous. Some fellow posters at SCIFI.com on the M.A.J.O.R thread went to the London con this weekend and got to meet Joe. One got a hug. All agree he's even more gorgeous in person. *Sigh*
                I desperately want to get my hands on a transcript from that convention, but they should show up soon enough, shouldn't they. *fingers crossed*

And even more, I want to actually attend one of these conventions. A hug from Joe... I'd like to think I would be brave enough to ask him for a hug. One can dream anyway.

And how is it possible for him to be even more gorgeous? The man is perfect already.

*joins you in being jealous*

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                  I desperately want to get my hands on a transcript from that convention, but they should show up soon enough, shouldn't they. *fingers crossed*

And even more, I want to actually attend one of these conventions. A hug from Joe... I'd like to think I would be brave enough to ask him for a hug. One can dream anyway.

And how is it possible for him to be even more gorgeous? The man is perfect already.

*joins you in being jealous*
                  I'm hoping for a transcript soon. Heeeee
                  And for spoilers on THE EYE
                  I would love to attend a con some day. I met my second fave Soap star in person and got hugs and talked at him while he was signing pics for almost two hours. Course...I'm not shy. So I would love to meet Joe. I should be cool.
                  I have no clue how he could be MORE gorgeous in person .But I hope to get a chance to judge for myself some day! LOL

Comment

Course...I'm not shy. So I would love to meet Joe. I should be cool.
                    Well, I'm not a particularly shy person either, but I'm thinking - I meet Joe and my knees will most definitely get a little weak. To say the least.

Okay, picture! From Home (no spoilers, though):

http://www.stargateatlantis.jackfic....is_home311.htm

Comment

Love the chest hairs. Heeeeee

Comment

this is sad...the whole time during my job interview I was thinking...where is that picture of joe standing next to Robert Patrick in "rising"...anyways I found it.

Well here they are side by side. And they look almost the same height, with Joe maybe being a tad bit taller...but then again i could be the hair. But I think 5'11-5'11 1/2 is a good guess. .

~Athena

Comment

here are some nice pictures of Joe's eyes from his guest appearance in "CSI:Miami"

Pics of the Day

~Athena

Comment

here are some nice pictures of Joe's eyes from his guest appearance in "CSI:Miami"
                            mmmmm

but I prefer him as Sheppard (finally I think I got the spelling right)
                            and only an hour and a half until Atlantis.... woo hoo!
                            *faints*
                            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Pic(s) of the Day

(*drools*)

Hey, isn't that the girl from Dawson's Creek? Oh wait, I remember someone saying he was on that show...

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor
                                (*drools*)

Hey, isn't that the girl from Dawson's Creek? Oh wait, I remember someone saying he was on that show...
                                yup those caps are from Dawson's Creek.

Originally posted by Major Clangor
                                mmmmm

but I prefer him as Sheppard (finally I think I got the spelling right)
                                and only an hour and a half until Atlantis.... woo hoo!
                                *faints*
                                I know what you mean...i've been brain washed to love him as Sheppard...when i see him playing the "bad" guy...i keep thinking...No no! Sheppard is not a bad guy! he's good!

So I'll stick to watching Sheppard.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X