No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the way JF speaks. He has a nice speech pattern, and he does emphasize certain words. I like when he says things that he probably says in real life on screen, like "Damn it" or "Lookit". Lookit cracks me up, I think that's soooo cute
    Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      pics of AU Shep (in the leather pants!)?
      Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa Shep on leather?!? When?? Where?? How?? I WANT IT!!!

Comment

Thanks VK and...yes...I like that one!

He does have a lovely way of phrasing words. I really liked that bit in the Seige 3 where he was
        Spoiler:
        confronting Ford and Ford says 'I could've shot you a couple of times by now' and Shep says 'Well...I'm glad you didn't'.

It's just the way he puts emphasis on certain words...makes me go all unnecessary!!

I like that Eli, he makes me go all unnecessary!!! Tee Hee!
        I know what you mean though!
        I love the way he says 'well'!!! It's so darn cute!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks VK and...yes...I like that one!

He does have a lovely way of phrasing words. I really liked that bit in the Seige 3 where he was
          Spoiler:
          confronting Ford and Ford says 'I could've shot you a couple of times by now' and Shep says 'Well...I'm glad you didn't'.

It's just the way he puts emphasis on certain words...makes me go all unnecessary!!

I Love the way he say's 'Fooord?' in 38 minutes

He has a way of really drawing out words, that makes them sound almost overly deliberate, and at the same time, give's the apperance of him being relaxed. It's almost as if he's thinking all the time, even when he's talking - maybe that's why he has so many expressions
          FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
          There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
            I love the way JF speaks. He has a nice speech pattern, and he does emphasize certain words. I like when he says things that he probably says in real life on screen, like "Damn it" or "Lookit". Lookit cracks me up, I think that's soooo cute
            LOL! I love that word too

It took me ages to figure out that's what he was saying in 38 minutes...
            FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Looks like Shep's already starting Trick-or-Treating

Shep: Race ya' to the next house. They've got jujubes!

Happy Halloween, everybody!

And Shel, thanks for the green.

Comment

LOL! I know a few men who say that! I just makes him seem like a normal guy

Some puckering Sunnies!

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                  I Love the way he say's 'Fooord?' in 38 minutes

He has a way of really drawing out words, that makes them sound almost overly deliberate, and at the same time, give's the apperance of him being relaxed. It's almost as if he's thinking all the time, even when he's talking - maybe that's why he has so many expressions
                  I think you're right there VK! JF says Shep's lines as if he's really laid back and cool. Yet JF obviously puts a lot of thought into how he says those lines, you can tell from his face. I also notice that when he's in the background of a scene, he's always doing something or looks like he's thinking. I noticed this in Intruder, to give a recent example! You don't see many actors doing that! But he's very subtle about it, he never is 'in your face' or deliberately stealing the scene from whoever is in the spotlight. Though he always steals which ever scene he's in from my perspective!
                  sigpic

Comment

I can't say I've come across 'Lookit' yet.

When does he say that Trippy? I want to look out for it! It is cute!

Comment

I can't say I've come across 'Lookit' yet.

When does he say that Trippy? I want to look out for it! It is cute!
                      He says it in "38 Minutes" for one, and I think "Runner" maybe? I can't remember. I'll watch some S2 episodes tonight while the kids are trick-or-treating and let you know about S2
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                        Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa Shep on leather?!? When?? Where?? How?? I WANT IT!!!
                        It was some paintings Merentha did. I'm sure it was Mer anyway!! We'll have to wait until she visits again to find out!!

Very sexy... and I want to see Shep in leather in real life now!! Well, as real as pretend sci fi goes that is!!

Comment

He says it in "38 Minutes" for one, and I think "Runner" maybe? I can't remember. I'll watch some S2 episodes tonight while the kids are trick-or-treating and let you know about S2
                          Thanks!

Of course, that means I have to sit through '38 minutes' all over again!

What a chore!!

(We get 'Runner' here this week...Yay!!)

Comment

Shep and his very large gun...

sigpic

Comment

Happy Halloween! Shep helped me carve this pumpkin...

Comment

*sighs*

Popping out of lurkdom, to show you all some icons I did. There are from all SGA boys, but there are a handful of Sheppard only.

Icons

Comment

Working...
                                X