Originally posted by Easter Lily
      "What do you mean, I have to solve a puzzle to get my boxers back?"
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Couldn't fool you, eh... Melyanna...

"For your sakes and mine... the boxer better be in one piece when I get through this..."
        Last edited by Easter Lily; 22 February 2005, 03:01 AM.
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

"Hey, I think I see my boxers... Wait, what the heck are those thunkers doing?!"
          Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542

"Hey, I think I see my boxers... Wait, what the heck are those thunkers doing?!"
            Ford: I don't think you want to know, sir...

Sheppard: They better not be doing what I think they're doing...
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

ford: yes sir... uh sir... looks like they're taunting you with your boxers... saying something bout you having to walk shirtless through the whole city
              sigpic

Comment

Sheppard: Dang it... I knew it'd come to that... but I didn't expect it to happen this soon...
                I suppose they want the wristband and the hair in the usual way too...
                sigpic

Comment

ford: i think so sir... at least they didnt say they wanted you to be dripping wet (although that is very nice how the water slides off of him too) or worse yet naked
                  sigpic

Comment

Sheppard: I guess I should be grateful for small mercies... but the deal's off if I don't get to bring the P90 or a ray stunner... There's no telling what these crazy thunkers will get up to...
                    sigpic

Comment

thunkers: yes, bring on the P90

Comment

shep: the things i do for those insane thunking ladies.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ford: Yes, sir... I mean, I could take your place sir...

Sheppard: Take my place?! Ford... you're just a kid... a good kid... but this is a MAN's job.
                          sigpic

Comment

ford: then you better keep those ladies happy before they demand you do a strip tease (hmmm lovely image in my head right now)
                            sigpic

Comment

...strip... tease...

*thunk*

Comment

Shep: Ford...Whoah... this is a PG13 forum... There are apparently a species known as MODERATORS and they are known to lurk around these threads. Their bite could be worse than their bark.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X