Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShelBel
    I had some trouble earlier; it just wouldn't come up at all. But I noticed there was a post about database maintenance early this morning, so I'm assuming its related to that.
    Ah, thanks Shel, I didn't notice that! Yes, I too couldn't get GW to come up atall. Guess I should look posts about database maintenance more closely!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      Ooh Mer...lots of lovely caps again!

I'm really REALLY looking forward to seeing 'Runner' on Brit TV for the first time next week!

Lots of whump (I nearly typed rump then!!! Wahahahaha!) I'm led to believe.

Eli, I always thought you were such a nice polite young lady, unlike most of us here!, and then you have to lower the tone, don't you? (Only kidding!!)

Personally, as much of a Shep whumpaholic as I am, it'd be hard for me to decide which I'd rather see, Shep whump or Shep rump!!!!!

I too am really looking forward to Runner, I've loved season 2 so far!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Personally, as much of a Shep whumpaholic as I am, it'd be hard for me to decide which I'd rather see, Shep whump or Shep rump!!!!!
        Shep rump getting whumped?

*runs before the PG paddle gets her*

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
          Shep rump getting whumped?

*runs before the PG paddle gets her*
          Now I REALLY like the sound of that Shel!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Eli, I always thought you were such a nice polite young lady, unlike most of us here!, and then you have to lower the tone, don't you? (Only kidding!!)
            LOL!! Well the words are nearly spelt the same...give me a break!!! Those pics led me astray!!!

Both at the same time would work for me!!

I too am really looking forward to Runner, I've loved season 2 so far!!!!
            Yeah...me too. 'Intruder' was WAY better than I thought it was going to be!

Comment

Shep: Quick McKay,Shel and Linzi want to whump my rump! Why are my thunkers so weird?
              McKay: You're asking me? I may be a genius, but even I don't know the answer to that.....
              sigpic

Comment

Shep: I blame Elinor! You'd think my butt was on display all the time wouldn't you?
                sigpic

Comment

but its such a fine butt shep... showin' it off is always great

sigpic

Comment

sexy sheppy hair stickin up
                    sigpic

Comment

here too
                      linked due to size
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...1_C096CARF.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

more sheppy
                        sigpic

Comment

Lovely piccies CKO, especially the last one! There may be a storm, but it's obviously not too cold out......
                          sigpic

Comment

There is something about the butt that draws the eye!

It's all the equipment he has dangling around it!...What?!!!...No, I mean the water bottle and knife etc...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                              There is something about the butt that draws the eye!

It's all the equipment he has dangling around it!...What?!!!...No, I mean the water bottle and knife etc...!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...r1/shep192.jpg
                              Of course you do Eli....
                              sigpic

Comment

Shep's got his fighting rod out.......again!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X