• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some sunnies and fireworks gun ...

Comment

We like pouting Joe, huh?

Sig by Camy

Comment

And a bit of everything... pointy ears, hair, pearly whites, smile, guh...guhhhh.... GUH!!!

Comment

ooooooooooooooooooh *thunks*

Shep: Uh, thunkers, the birthday girl just thunked. *thinking* No worries, I will give her mouth-to-mouth.

Shep: I wonder what PM plans on doing with me all tied up like this.
          Me: Oh, wouldn't you like to know my dear Shep

yes, i agree Naeara, we will be needing cases of the chocolate syrup
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
              yes, i agree Naeara, we will be needing cases of the chocolate syrup
              I'm thinking vats.

Gotta go. Time for shopping!

Be back later... Well maybe.

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

pick up some cases of choco syrup Gwen just put it on the GW Shep thunk thread account
                sigpic

Comment

and wow! i have gotten 15 greens just today
                  sigpic

Comment

And the last one for today... PM I hope you had a fantastic day and that you enjoyed our little nonsenses

Comment

Shep: I can't believe my thunkers did this to me. I don't want all those girls to see me like that. They'll never thunk for me again. At least no one here knows...
                      Teyla: That cannot be Col. Sheppard. He is dressed as some kind of rodent.
                      Weir: Oh, that's John as the Easter Bunny! And there's one of him as Santa Claus! How cute!

Teyla: Is it customary for people on your planet to wear such colorful clothing? And what is that on his head?
                      Weir: Ooh, that's John in a clown suit. That's just wrong.
                      Shep: Crap.
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

ROFL!!!!

I can always post it again...

In the meantime...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Cute, Trippy!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

lol!

oh and Trish, i had a blast today...i wish it would never end...although, who said the piccy runs have to end...now, let see who's bday is next...i believe it is Ness's then Hah's then Mer's...right?
                            sigpic

Comment

thanks for the 16th green CK...back at ya...oh wait, i already did earlier
                              sigpic

Comment

Oooh, nice piccie, Beanie. May I snurch?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X