Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol... yes.. from my favorite scene from my favorite episode

Comment

"Is this a thunker which I see before me...
      The drool toward my hand? Come, let me grab thee;
      I have thee not, and yet I see thee still."
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

lol... i can imagine shep talkin shakespeare or the like...

lol.. love the pic!! love the caption!

Comment

^Totally agree

Originally posted by Salty
          Clones? Pssst, tomorrow's my birthday - anyone want to deliver a clone to me?
          Now who took that cloning machine?!?! Must be in one of the other thunk threads ...

Now thats a different type of double thunk!!!

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

not THAT'S a double thunk

*thunk*

Comment

It's a small thing but anybody else notice that in the first pic that Shivan posted today you can spot the blue and white striped undies.

And totally hot pictures.

Comment

yes

and yes he's such a cutie

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                  It's a small thing but anybody else notice that in the first pic that Shivan posted today you can spot the blue and white striped undies.

And totally hot pictures.
                  LOL ... i didnt see it the first time round - u must have a trained eye

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                    LOL ... i didnt see it the first time round - u must have a trained eye
                    Yep, trained by this thread to keep an eye out for blue-striped boxers.

Comment

indeed

Comment

yes of course... we loves those boxer pics... and wet shep pics too just playing and gettin some thunks in before i go to wk.... wa.. i had two days off and now i gotta wk morn shift... i cant play all day... til i get back...
                        sigpic

Comment

well we'll keep your chair warm for ya

Comment

Oooh ooooh oooh!! One of the eps of Dawson's Creek that Joe is in, shirtless Joe is in, is on TBS next Monday, the 21st here in the States. At 11am Eastern time. Well worth setting the VCR!

I just got a DVR for my birthday - perfect opportunity to burn this ep to disc!!
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

lol.... normally i'd watch somethin just to see him in it... but i really do hate dawson's creek... but if you could screencap it for us.... well, you KNOW we'd love ya

Comment

Ahh, trying to catch up again and just saw JF in shorts! Thanks Shivan!

When I look at his "younger" shots I find I prefer the more recent stuff - he is more "mature" looking now. Bet he got "carded" everywhere he went in his 20's and early 30's. Musta been rough. hehe!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X