Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    A while back we had loads and loads of posts where people started "I confess" or "Forgive me Joe/Shep for I have sinned"...JFT was like a confessional, I swear. It was kinda funny...and never one to resist an opportunity to raise a laugh, I made Father Joe...
    You made that? I thought it was from a movie or something – it's seamless!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
      You made that? I thought it was from a movie or something – it's seamless!
      Nope, it's one of my PSPs...like Elf Joe and Jeo...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

A while back we had loads and loads of posts where people started "I confess" or "Forgive me Joe/Shep for I have sinned"...JFT was like a confessional, I swear. It was kinda funny...and never one to resist an opportunity to raise a laugh, I made Father Joe...
        Ah ok. LOL! I imagine Father Joe was rather busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
          Ah ok. LOL! I imagine Father Joe was rather busy.
          Oh yeah...I mean, attendance of his church increased so much he had to do extra services and more confessionals...and hire a cleaner to mop up - he really couldn't understand why his services were attended solely by women and why the floors were always wet with drool by the end...or why they, in particular, liked kneeling in front of him for 'Communion'...

Okay, I think I'd best get off that line before someone takes offence... Besides, he makes a better God than a Priest...all hail Lord Shep! (Sorry, but I'm so not applying that label to Joe...)

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Shep: They brought back Father Joe??? Man, I need a drink.
            Last edited by majortrip; 30 September 2005, 07:56 PM.
            Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
              http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...p/1x09_629.jpg
              Shep: They brought back Father Joe??? Man, I need a drink.
              Maybe the good Father would share some of the Communion wine with you Shep???

Comment

Don't know if the wine would be strong enough...the butt and Shepsicles were both resurrected recently
                Sig by Camy

Comment

Shep: Well, everyone in the universe has apparently seen my butt, but at least they don't know about Shepsicles.

Shep: Did she just say Shepsicle?
                  Sig by Camy

Comment

Heh heh Trippy...

The Shepsicles posted here are positively clean compared with some of the ones we came up with in MSN... Shep should deffo be worried about those getting out...

Holy cr@p, it's 0600...bed might be a good idea...ah well TFI Saturday...

Laters peeps!

Comment

Heh heh Trippy...

The Shepsicles posted here are positively clean compared with some of the ones we came up with in MSN... Shep should deffo be worried about those getting out...

Holy cr@p, it's 0600...bed might be a good idea...ah well TFI Saturday...

Laters peeps!
                      Shepsicles? I'm not sure I wanna know...

I have a teeny question. What's this FBI thing I keep seeing? In peoples sigs and locations? Just curious.

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Funny what you find in those after a bit of time has passed...I found one of those naughty Shepsicle manips a while back...
                        Hehehehehe...I remember those naughty Shepsicle piccies too...as a matter a fact, I think I have some of those still around to

By the way, Father Joe...I CONFESS TOO!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Goodnight, all! Need some rest...
                          Last edited by majortrip; 30 September 2005, 10:34 PM.
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

G'nite Trippy! G'nite Beanie!

Where are all you peeps at tonite??!!

C'Mon, we need to see more of Sheppyness...maybe Shepsicles or Sticks or Eyes or even Nekkidness
                            sigpic

Comment

All right you thunkers...I am heading off to bed...gotta go follow Shep he is tired too

G'nite and Sweet Shep Dreams!
                              sigpic

Comment

Heya guys! How is everyone?

Thanks to anyone else who sent me get well wishes...especially if they involved Shep Therapy! I've actually felt pretty lousy today...chest hurts and my back decided it was going to play up in sympathy...Grrrrrrr!

On a plus, VK is coming home a day early...she should be home by noon on Saturday...
                                (((Beanie)))
                                Hope you'll feel better soon...

Woohoo for VK's coming back !
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X