Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    Oh yeah... Okay, let's see... Hmmm, Season 2 in April maybe ?
    Awww! Poor Flo.

Have some Pretty
    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Joescookem
      I loved both Aurora and Lost Boys!
      Spoiler:

In Aurora, did you all notice the shot of THE BUTT?! After McKay opens a pod and the camera is behind Shep. I also loved where he is flirting with the ancient woman. The interplay between Shep and McKay was funny!

In Lost Boys, I really wanted to smack Ford upside the head. I loved when he was stunned and he lay there with his legs spread!! At the end, his expression. I wanted to hug him to pieces!! Argh! We have to wait for January!
      Just a gentle reminder...that some of us have not seen these ep's yet, so can we all remember spoiler tags please
      Last edited by VonKnibble; 26 September 2005, 08:20 AM.
      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
        I loved both Aurora and Lost Boys!

In Aurora, did you all notice the shot of THE BUTT?!
        Spoiler:
        After McKay opens a pod and the camera is behind Shep. I also loved where he is flirting with the ancient woman. The interplay between Shep and McKay was funny!

In Lost Boys, I really wanted to smack Ford upside the head. I loved when he was stunned and he lay there with his legs spread!!
        At the end, his expression. I wanted to hug him to pieces!! Argh! We have to wait for January!
        I have to agree with VK on this one - I don't know if it's the mods who will tell us about spoilers but I think the above do qualify as spoilers... You can edit your post to change it.

Anyhow onto thunking...

I wanted to say although I love the blue light that brings out Shep's green eyes, I'm not a fan of too much blue... sorry but over here, it's what they use in toilets in train stations to prevent users of illicit substances from shooting up.

So I decided to utilise some (poor and crude but improving) photoshop skills.

I wanted to remove the light but still bring out his eyes... The thing is, Joe Flanigan has quite a photogenic face to play around with and I have to say it was fun to play with colours! It really doesn't take a lot to bring out his uh good looks...

This one wasn't easy and maybe I over did the under saturation... more hazel brown than hazel green...

Ok, getting a little greener here...

No eyes but what the heck he looks cute anyway...

Yippee, got his eyes better!

and love the lips too...

PM, have fun in class today! I'm crook so I'm home (supposedly studying but obviously not if I'm doing this...)

Pls let me know if any of these are spoilers and I will remove them.

Take care,
        Alex

Comment

Great job, Alex!! *bows*
          The thing is, Joe Flanigan has quite a photogenic face to play around with and I have to say it was fun to play with colours!
          I'd say it's more fun to play with Shep

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
            So I decided to utilise some (poor and crude but improving) photoshop skills.

I wanted to remove the light but still bring out his eyes... The thing is, Joe Flanigan has quite a photogenic face to play around with and I have to say it was fun to play with colours! It really doesn't take a lot to bring out his uh good looks...

This one wasn't easy and maybe I over did the under saturation... more hazel brown than hazel green...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...a/Aurora10.jpg
            Oooh - i like this one! nothing poor about your PS skills Alex mind if i keep a copy?

Ok, getting a little greener here...
            http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...a/Aurora11.jpg
            No eyes but what the heck he looks cute anyway...
            http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...a/Aurora12.jpg
            Yes he does..Awwww...*huggles*

Yippee, got his eyes better!
            http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...a/Aurora13.jpg
            and love the lips too...

PM, have fun in class today! I'm crook so I'm home (supposedly studying but obviously not if I'm doing this...)

Pls let me know if any of these are spoilers and I will remove them.

Take care,
            Alex
            Wow! that last one, his eyes are sooo green! it's almost scary - i'm getting conversion flashbacks

I don't think any of the Pic's are spoilerish Alex, especially as most have already been posted in various forms If you're at all unsure, just put a link and a warning...

Thanks for the Pic efforts....keep it up

Comment

Great pics this morning!

So...thunkably sweet...

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                Oooh - i like this one! nothing poor about your PS skills Alex mind if i keep a copy?
                Hiya VK,

I'm flattered you like it! Of course you can keep a copy!

I've been hanging out in the LJ site a lot and you should see all those great pics the gals there have... it inspired me to try my hand at working on light etc.

Glad you enjoyed the pics.

Take care,
                Alex

Comment

Hiya VK,

I'm flattered you like it! Of course you can keep a copy!

I've been hanging out in the LJ site a lot and you should see all those great pics the gals there have... it inspired me to try my hand at working on light etc.

Glad you enjoyed the pics.

Take care,
                  Alex
                  Ooooh..thankies *snurches pic*

Comment

Wow! I love the Aurora piccies Alex! JF's eyes look beautiful! (As does the rest of him)
                    Those are some of the best season 2 piccies I've seen!
                    Thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Shepathunkers!!!!!!!!!

Just a little update... I'm still not able to return home but in the meantime I've come back to France to wait for some news....

The best of all is that I'm back on DSL that means that I can pop in and pics can load more easily, ohhh I missed the Shep.

See you soon and big hugs!!!!!!!!

Carolina

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        Hi Shepathunkers!!!!!!!!!

Just a little update... I'm still not able to return home but in the meantime I've come back to France to wait for some news....

The best of all is that I'm back on DSL that means that I can pop in and pics can load more easily, ohhh I missed the Shep.

See you soon and big hugs!!!!!!!!

Carolina
                        Hi Carolina, Glad to hear you're safe. Hope it won't be too long before you can get home

Yey! about the DSL - i'm guessing you like France better then

Comment

Nice Aurora piccies Alex It's pajama party time

Make it home safe, when you can, Carolina
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi gang!

Thanks for the congrats and pretty pics Naeara, CeeKay, Xkawaiix, Flo, Linzi, Mer, Naughtrish and PM! Hope I didn't leave anyone out!

Alex - those are brilliant 'Aurora' pics. Ta for those!

Only a few more weeks to go and we get the new 'Joe Flanigan Show'...er...I mean 'Stargate: 'Lantis'...here in the UK! Woohoo! I so want to buy a wide-screen TV to celebrate the occasion...but I'd better not!! Would be a bit extravagant that me thinks!

Comment

Hi Carolina

Glad you're OK and hope you get things sorted out soon. Have a piccie!

Comment

Shep: Uh-oh, one of my thunkers is stranded from home....I got to get a search and rescue team out to find her right away. I am coming for ya Carolina.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X