Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo I've just seen Aurora - *coughed* from god knows where
    Still missing caps 5 6 & 7 lol - but I just couldn't wait!!
    Happy thunking everyone!!
    And VK... your lessons are top notch... I will study till my eyelashes drop

Comment

Good morning everyone! I just popped in here for a quick few minutes before I have to go to my class (in about 30 min)...but I had to get my morning dose of Sheppyness
      sigpic

Comment

VK !!! I LOVE that post-whump guide !

Reading it and zero.point.snark recap this afternoon, I can tell you it was very hard not to laugh out loud in my office ! I almost fell off my chair a few times !
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

okay, so some peeps I should have said good afternoon or good nite too ...like you flo, good afternoon
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence

Reading it and zero.point.snark recap this afternoon, I can tell you it was very hard not to laugh out loud in my office ! I almost fell off my chair a few times !
            Tell me about it. good job i'm not at work....

I was in a very silly mood after reading that recap. now i'm bored
            FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

well i am off to shepology...dang it...i mean geology...cya alls laters in the day
              sigpic

Comment

VK - LOL @ your post-whump guide!

FLO - thanks for telling us about the updated zero.point.snark recap...they are the funniest reviewers ever...I love all the excitement over the last scene of Conversion, where Shep appears
                Spoiler:
                in his civvies!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

FLO - thanks for telling us about the updated zero.point.snark recap...they are the funniest reviewers ever...I love all the excitement over the last scene of Conversion, where Shep appears
                  Spoiler:
                  in his civvies!!

heh! Me too....they wern't the only ones who had that scene on pause/loop for just a *little* while

It's just not fair that he's soooo ******* beautiful.....*sigh*
                  There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

...and from zero.point.snark...this:-

" OMG, HE'S KILLING ME WITH THE HAWTNESS AND THE SQUEE and seriously, HOW CAN HE EXIST IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT AT LEAST A MILLION MORE OF HIM FOR THE REST OF US TO SHARE?!"

....and so say all of us!!

Comment

very lovely post-whump guide VK
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

Spoiler:
                        in his civvies!!

I've only read the 1st part for now... but something that made me laugh (or rather what made me choke on trying not to laugh ! ) is "His version of events: "She was spitting a lot." No, John. Fangirls don't spit; we drool."

Catch you later, now I'm off to watch Aurora !
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                          Oh, but i do, Shep...i really do....

I'm telling ya, i do *not* get enough credit for living (even part time) with her...you have no idea, not a clue...
                          Yeah, and you know, the same could work in reverse...

Congrats on 500...though you don't deserve it when you make comments like that...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Love your post-whump guide, VK! It's brilliant.

I haven't watched Aurora yet (some time later today... can't wait to come back home after work ! ), I was busy chatting with LOL4JACK yesterday. She's stuck in Spain (she had her bag stolen with all her money, visa, passport, credit cards etc) and she can't go back to USA before she gets back her visa.
                            She's in serious Shep withdrawal. I've sent her some Shep pics to help her waiting though
                            She says hello to all the thunkers
                            That's awful! I hope she manages to get everything sorted out soon and get home safely. Say hello back for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                              That's awful! I hope she manages to get everything sorted out soon and get home safely. Say hello back for us.
                              Seconded...poor LOL4JACK...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                                Yeah, and you know, the same could work in reverse...

Congrats on 500...though you don't deserve it when you make comments like that...
                                Thanks hun.

and hey, we're both still there (sorta). And besides, i'm leaving behind this lovely living accomodation of mine (and all the wildlife, holes and crappy paint jobs) to come and live there full time...so either you're not that bad...or i need a lobotomy
                                Last edited by VonKnibble; 23 September 2005, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X