Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    Whew. .close one. Is it safe to come out again? *peeking out from behind curtain*

Oh good, MC took the whip over to the Shanks thread. Now we can get smutty again.
    Well, If she brought a whip over to the MS thunk thread, we'll just steal it from her and use it to whump Daniel (some of the gals other there like having a whumped Daniel).

Hey, I understand you have a sandbox around, mind if I relax there for a few? I think the view from there has got to be quite nice as well as it is from the MS pond.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      Whew. .close one. Is it safe to come out again? *peeking out from behind curtain*

Oh good, MC took the whip over to the Shanks thread. Now we can get smutty again.
      Smutty! Oh I like the sound of that. Bring on the Sheppard Smut! Anyone have any suggestions for (just cause I want to type the word again) Smutty Shep fiction?
      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        Well, If she brought a whip over to the MS thunk thread, we'll just steal it from her and use it to whump Daniel (some of the gals other there like having a whumped Daniel).

Hey, I understand you have a sandbox around, mind if I relax there for a few? I think the view from there has got to be quite nice as well as it is from the MS pond.
        Come and join us. Build a castle or two. Stay as long as you like. Love your sig!
        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore

Comment

yes.... anyone is allowed to play in the sandbox.... just ask nicely

about the thought of smutty shep fiction.... *thunk*

Comment

I haven't read any smutty fan fic for awhile. Need to get caught up.

We need more pics but I can't post 'em.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

"Can someone bring an umbrella... and a fresh change of clothes while they're at it?"
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

*To be sung to the tune of "Pop Goes the Weasel"

Round and round the conference table
                The thunkers drooled and ogled
                The thunkers thought t’was all in fun
                Pop goes the ticker

This is very addictive...
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

ah!! wet shep!! *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                    Rodney: Watching all this female jello wrestling has made me hungry. You coming with me Zelenka?. . Uh, ZELENKA. .Hello???!!!"

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

loll!!!!!!!!

Comment

*Sung to the tune of I Can Paint A Rainbow*

Ford, Rodney and Zelenka too
                        Sheppard and Beckett and Bates…
                        We are all thunkers
                        We are thunkers
                        We are thunkers too
                        sigpic

Comment

How much is that Sheppard in the window? (thunk, thunk)
                          The one with the messied-up hair
                          I do hope that Sheppard’s for sale…
                          sigpic

Comment

*falls off chair* my god i needed a great laugh.

uh page two... not good
                            sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/easterlily/FlaniganSleep1.jpg

BWAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! These are just way too much fun to read! OH, if he only were for sale. He'd be sold in a candy store. Yummy!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/easterlily/FlaniganSleep1.jpg

ROTFL ....
                                OK I'll start the bidding ... how about 200 chocolate bars ??

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Working...
                                X