Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys... Great pics...

As a thanx...Submissive Shep...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      Thanks guys... Great pics...

As a thanx...Submissive Shep...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...lantis/tb8.jpg
      *claims him* mine mine mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
        It's about time he paid a visit to the Asst Director...

Play nicely now...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Wow! I killed the thread...

Some piccies needed me thinks...

Comment

Wow! I killed the thread...

Some piccies needed me thinks...
            Naw, Beanie, I just have to multitask...put offspring to bed, and thunk ...

Shep: There you are!
            Sig by Camy

Comment

I forget the time difference at times...

Comment

Well, I'm going to go have a beer with hubby. Goodnight!
                Spoiler alert
                http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...SGA-09-007.jpg
                Shep: What? Like you've never seen a man in his pajamas before!
                Sig by Camy

Comment

It's about time he paid a visit to the Asst Director...

Play nicely now...
                  I was busy nearly getting run over I'm gonna send Shep after the idiot driver, and then we'll play "nice"

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                    Well, I'm going to go have a beer with hubby. Goodnight!
                    Spoiler alert
                    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...SGA-09-007.jpg
                    Shep: What? Like you've never seen a man in his pajamas before!
                    I love that pic...

Night Trip...and thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                      I was busy nearly getting run over I'm gonna send Shep after the idiot driver, and then we'll play "nice"
                      Go get him Shep...and KILL!!!

Idiot drivers...

Comment

*Beanie hugs Merlin back*

Thanks Merlin...you have been a fab friend...I just think everyone should know that. I don't think I could have gotten through a lot recently without ye...

And that goes for Em, Kel (Mer), VK, Kip, Hah and Flo too. Big thanks guys! And anyone else I forgot...sorry!
                        Hugs from me, too!

...and 'cause I've been watching Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... a towel!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Hey everyone...Great piccies everyone! I see that all the labs are coming along great. Sorry if I have not been here much...what a bad Dean/Head Professor I am..

Shep, I need to be punished for not being here

**Huggles everyone**
                          sigpic

Comment

Howdy people
                            Can't remember if there was a Legs Lab... I reckon this pic is 10 yrs old, but who cares

Comment

love all the sexy piccys of sheppy... nummy.... i'll take any bondage and wet sheppy piccys... gots some post them
                              sigpic

Comment

And from the same movie, I got a pic of his cute rearend... anyone interested, pm me

Comment

Working...
                                X