Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin7
    You guys ROCK with the pretty. Thanks for sharing. I swear I have NEVER seen a bad pick of Joe/Shep. Even when he's being silly or doing faces he's just GUH to the nth.
    I have my doubts regarding this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      It was on the Atlantis region 2 DVDs Caty.
      I wish I could get those DVDs.. I have a few, but there is hardly any off screen material on them...
      I like the audio commentary on 'Rising' though,although I did realize that Joe is very good in interrupting people... I thought that was soooo funny
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Great pics guys...

I couldn't sleep so I'm back to annoy everyone a little more...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

don't know if i posted these.. but here are a few more sigs i made.. feel free to use...

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Nice work OS...can't wait to have my PC back up and running properly...I need PSP to mess around with...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

OMG I had to go to 2nd page to find this thread
              Sheppy can't be left alone this way... come here honey, I'll take good care of you, seems that your dungeon time is over

Comment

Hello, fellow thunkers. Howsit?

Shep: Now where'd those darn thunkers go? Ford, see if you can find them. Lookit (I love it when he says that!), let me know the instant you spot them, okay?
                Sig by Camy

Comment

we were on PAGE 2 thank the gods ya bumped that thread Naughtrish
                  sigpic

Comment

Shep: Trish hun are you there?

Comment

Great sigs! Generous offering Swirl!

Comment

I'm tired of that dungeon, I'm telling you... do you hear me???

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...oe/yelling.jpg
                            Heehee! That piccie always cracks me up.

Comment

Okay, so I'm a bit behind on my clone labs... I've been busy getting more trained so they would be available for labs. Have I told y'all recently that I love my job?

So, here's a glimpse into one of the early versions of the clones. (Okay, really just an excuse to use a HHGTTG quote, but...)

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22

Great caps all around! Majortrip, looks like you're on a roll - you have the knack for capturing the best capshots of Sheppy....
                                Thanks. I have no idea how to cap pics- these were all found elsewhere. However, I have my stack of DVDs and will practice some of my own. It'll take at least 10 tries. I'm very low tech
                                Have a pic:
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X