Clear All

... if only stargate was a stage show *puddle*

Comment

er.. hi page two... no not good
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        er.. hi page two... no not good
        This thread only slipped to page 2 because it was night and we were all busy sleeping and dreaming of FJ in leather.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hmmm, that shoulda been "JF". . can you tell I haven't had my coffee yet??

Comment

Hi (waves) this is my first post and what better place than this thread. Joe is soooo sexy and i think im getting a little too obsessed about it but after looking at lots of very nice pics of him, im telling myself its a very healthly obsession to have.

Comment

not at all (that goes to FP up there goin' coffeeless to the boards (that's dedication )

and welcome to the club it IS a healthy obsession

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                Hmmm, that shoulda been "JF". . can you tell I haven't had my coffee yet??
                tis okay.

im not a coffee drinker and im only up cuz my cat woke my up cuz she wanted food... but back ta bed for me for a few more hours... got today off so i can play and post off and on
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by swizzlestick
                  Hi (waves) this is my first post and what better place than this thread. Joe is soooo sexy and i think im getting a little too obsessed about it but after looking at lots of very nice pics of him, im telling myself its a very healthly obsession to have.
                  One can never be too obsessed with this man.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    One can never be too obsessed with this man.
                    got to agree with you there. It's something i've started to realised recently

Comment

I first spotted JF on the SciFi promos last summer with Amanda Tapping. Figured I needed to watch the show to see who this guy was. The rest is history.

Comment

lol.... well that promo WAS gold in OH so many ways

Comment

Originally posted by swizzlestick
                          Welcome to our happy place! It is indeed a healthy obsession.

I just occured to me that we don't really have a specific 'name' for our thread... I mean, the Daniel hussies have a pond, and the RDA ones have the gutter... what are we?

(a pic, since the last 20 posts have been pic-less. )
                          Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542

I just occured to me that we don't really have a specific 'name' for our thread... I mean, the Daniel hussies have a pond, and the RDA ones have the gutter... what are we?

(a pic, since the last 20 posts have been pic-less. )
                            I don't know why but I LOVE this picture. And recently I've kind of grown fond of McKay! But Sheppard is just so darn adorable!

Comment

I can imagine why the RDA ones are in the gutter but where did Daniel's pond come from? When I think of Sheppard, I think of sand or just plain dirt and dust, probably because of 'The Defiant One'. He's the sockless guy, rolling down that bank into the dust all wounded and bloody. What about sand pit?

The general Sheppard obsessions are his hair, his boxers because of loose trousers, his wristband, his sockless feet, maybe it needs to be something connected to one of those?
                              ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                              FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542

i noticed that too....

and cute pic

Comment

Working...
                                X