• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i kinda meant BESIDES the hair color

and yes, very underused

but anyway, back to shep...

Comment

When I saw Joe in a suit (Thought Crimes) I almost confused him with David Duchovny. But you can tell them apart by the hair.

And now for something completely different:

Enjoy!
      Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

was that a pretzel??

Comment

I think Joe looks like David Duchovney a couple of times in DEFIANT ONE, when he's behind the rock trying to eat and ward off the glowy bugs. He looks like Han Solo for a moment, more in the screen caps, in the beginning of DO.

Never really see the Baldwin thing. <Just me>

Love the pics of him eating. Squeeeeeeee

Love all the pics.

Am I the only one having trouble with GateWorld? I did last night anyway.

Joe is too gorgeous for words.

Comment

Gateworld Forum crashed for a few hours today... probably your last night... (one could read the posts but couldn't actually post)
            The S/J ship thread went bye bye apparently...

More from The Seige...
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

is that a "how can i smack him in the bum and get away with it?" look

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                I think Joe looks like David Duchovney a couple of times in DEFIANT ONE, when he's behind the rock trying to eat and ward off the glowy bugs. He looks like Han Solo for a moment, more in the screen caps, in the beginning of DO.
                Yes, he looks better than all of them combined.

Am I the only one having trouble with GateWorld? I did last night anyway.
                No, me too.
                Something with the forum software, you might want to check here if you want to know what exactly. I thought at first the airing of Threads and the ensuing madness had something to do with it, but apparently it didn't.

Comment

The only other actor Joe reminds me of is Stephen Caffrey who was in 'Tour of Duty' and 'Diagnosis Murder'.

Its probably because of seeing them both in military roles.
                  ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                  FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Never saw the Baldwin thing with JF either. But then, I'm not a Baldwin fan (for any of 'em). I do see Duchovney in there, but JF has something better going on in the lower face. He has a much better mouth.

So happy to see the forums working this morning!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

hehe...yeah I had flashbacks to Fox Mulder when watched Thought Crimes. but that lasted all of 5 seconds.
                      ~Athena

Comment

Hope this link works - friend sent it to me this morning. Yep, it is JF doing the Hawt Dork Dance (from the "Sisters" movie).

http://www.livejournal.com/users/danvers/113672.html

Comment

I too just stumbled over this, but you already made the post!

It's so cute ! Joe dancing to New Order...

Comment

Okay, it's official - in my midlife crisis stage - birthday next week - I have discovered I have a thing for tall and lanky men! I saw Josh Groban last night in concert - another "J" who can reduce me to a puddle!!! Joe and Josh - top of my list!!!

If any of you kind thunkers out there want to give me a birthday present, I'll gladly take a boy toy! Either one will do

BTW, thanks for the eating pics!! Amazing what a boost that can give one who had 4 hours of sleep last night
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Oooh, JG isn't too bad either!

Just flow with the mid-life crisis (I'm in mine as well ). Nothing wrong with tall, lanky guys either. My perfect dream is to have MS, JF, and a few others (whom I can't think of at the moment as I'm still thinking of the dancing JF thing) who are with me on some beach, waiting on me hand and foot, and whatever else I want them to do. I don't think I'm asking for much.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                                If any of you kind thunkers out there want to give me a birthday present, I'll gladly take a boy toy! Either one will do
                                I don't think anyone wanted to share once they'd grabbed and tied up one of the J's...but maybe a cardboard cutout will do?

BTW, thanks for the eating pics!! Amazing what a boost that can give one who had 4 hours of sleep last night
                                You're welcome! My fav is this one:

Comment

Working...
                                X