• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Very good Beanie! Have to say that
    Spoiler:
    cloak thing
    is pretty grim,what were they thinking?????!!!!! Shep still looks cute though, if a little Anakin Skywalker,suppose he is turning to the darkside.....
    Grim doesn't even begin to go there...and it had the whole Grim Reaper look to me...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble

Though i think Flo's right - them actor/director/writer types have gotta be lurking around here somewhere.... Come out come out wherever you are.....We don't bite....hard
      'Course...we'll know for certain when we see a lava lamp show up in his room!!

Comment

Naeara, beautiful caps!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Thanks for the great caps Naeara!

I agree with others...it's definitely and completely impossible to quash the sexiness of Joe Flanigan!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            S1 had it's own sheppard greatness! Hard to top The Eye, The Siege, 38 minutes, etc... but the angst in conversion was great acting...
            Spoiler:
            and the Teyla kiss, OMG, caught me off guard completely!! lol, was I the only one?
            Spoiler:
            No......not the only one. When John kissed Teyla, I screamed with my hand over my mouth in shock (like Teyla). I did not see that coming at all. All though, that look John gave her just before he kissed her was just hot. That look made my heart skip a beat. *thunk*

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/332...sion0496gw.jpg
            Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 11 September 2005, 10:14 AM.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
              Thanks for the great caps Naeara!

I agree with others...it's definitely and completely impossible to quash the sexiness of Joe Flanigan!

Damn straight!

Joe is hot, no matter what! Even in dodgy shirts and with dodgy hair...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Spoiler:

One last thing - i have to say this....*What* was with that cloak???? someone seriously needs to have words with the wardrobe department there....
                Me and hah were saying
                Spoiler:
                it looked like he was entering a boxing ring... now I've been trying to come up with a cool boxing name for bug!Shep

Gorgeous caps Naeara, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                  Me and hah were saying
                  Spoiler:
                  it looked like he was entering a boxing ring... now I've been trying to come up with a cool boxing name for bug!Shep

ROFL! Fabulous! I'd never even thought of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                    Me and hah were saying
                    Spoiler:

Never thought of that outfit like that, but now you mention it....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      Never thought of that outfit like that, but now you mention it....
                      So much so, I'm trying to think of names now...

Comment

Hah! Long time no see...
                        VK!! *waves*

It wasn't me...i never did it .

Though i think Flo's right - them actor/director/writer types have gotta be lurking around here somewhere.... Come out come out wherever you are.....We don't bite....hard
                        Well, maybe we don't bite, but if they've been hanging out here, they know about the Dungeon and the whips...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

RL won't be a problem when we win the lottery *lives in own little world.... *

Not only will we have Shep Houses on every continent, we'll have a fleet of private Jets to shuttle us around for the never ending parties
                          Can I live in your little dream world too ?
                          Shep houses on every continent, private Jets, never ending parties, Shep at every hour of day and night (on tv, you dirty minds ! )... that's a world where I could live easily !
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                            Can I live in your little dream world too ?
                            Shep houses on every continent, private Jets, never ending parties, Shep at every hour of day and night (on tv, you dirty minds ! )... that's a world where I could live easily !
                            Too late...mind in gutter!

I could deffo go for the party houses on every continent though...

Comment

Working...
                            X