Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oenone
    OMG!!! Conceversion was the best thing ever!!!! I just loved JF in it!! So sexy!!! Was it weird that I still found him irresistable even though
    Spoiler:
    he turned into a Wraith and could walk on walls
    ?
    No...it's not...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      No...it's not...
      Oh good, glad I'm not the only one, my friend thought I was out of my mind, but I mean, come on, how can you deny the sexiness?
      Spoiler:

Comment

3 Conversion shots...not exactly spoilerish...but bloody gorgeous...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/Knocknashee/spoilers/conv01.jpg[/IMG]
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/Knocknashee/spoilers/conv02.jpg[/IMG]
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/Knocknashee/spoilers/conv03.jpg[/IMG]

Major squeeage! Just finished watching Conversion. Frell me dead, that was awesome. Can't wait to see more caps! JF was fabulous!!

Comment

We even started a club for those of our persuasion... C.U.F.F.S.
          Spoiler:
          Crazies Unashamedly Fawning Frog Shep
          I don't think we ever made it as far as a club handshake, but ...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            Happy Birthday to you both!
            Shep was great last night! Loved the scene with Teyla!! hehe
            And CONGRATULATIONS Beanie for 3500! Amazing! Do you have a real life? LOL
            Just adding to the birthday wishes! Hope you had brilliant days!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
              We even started a club for those of our persuasion... C.U.F.F.S.
              Spoiler:
              Crazies Unashamedly Fawning Frog Shep
              I don't think we ever made it as far as a club handshake, but ...
              Oh god, we didn't...I'd totally forgotten about that...

Great caps Naeara...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                Happy Birthday to you both!
                Shep was great last night! Loved the scene with Teyla!! hehe
                And CONGRATULATIONS Beanie for 3500! Amazing! Do you have a real life? LOL
                Er...what's one of those again..?

Comment

Does anyone notice that the first time we see John's bedroom in Conversion when he tells Beckett about his arm "infection", there is a guitar in background?
                  And when Weir come to see him when he is in the room with light turn off, there is a frame/ picture where we can see a old man and a young boy (maybe John and his father).

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis2184
                    Does anyone notice that the first time we see John's bedroom in Conversion when he tells Beckett about his arm "infection", there is a guitar in background?
                    And when Weir come to see him when he is in the room with light turn off, there is a frame/ picture where we can see a old man and a young boy (maybe John and his father).
                    Yeah, I was kinda wondering about that, and if Joe can play guitar... *woot - serenade fantasies ahoy! *

I had noticed the picture as well...though I didn't get a close look...if it's significantly older, maybe grandfather..???

Anyway, with fantasy in mind, I'm heading to bed.

Oíche mhaith!

Beanie. x

Comment

Naeara, nice caps! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis2184
                        I did see that! Maybe John tries to play some Johnny Cash on his guitar. It's a swoon-worthy thought.

I was wondering about the picture as well. He's never mentioned his family. Just some more of the Shep backstory I'm dying for.

Thanks to everyone who offered bday wishes. I had a great day today (except for the fact that my little brother forgot... So typical. ).

Comment

[color=#993399]My first thought was...'It's Joe's con outfit!'
                          LOL! I thought the same. I told hubby, boy JF sure likes that outfit. Fantastic caps! This episode was great. I hope there's more to come along these lines
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Oenone
                            OMG!!! Conceversion was the best thing ever!!!! I just loved JF in it!! So sexy!!! Was it weird that I still found him irresistable even though
                            Spoiler:
                            he turned into a Wraith and could walk on walls
                            ?
                            Gods, no!
                            Spoiler:
                            Spidey Shep
                            was dripping sexxxy to me
                            Sig by Camy

Comment

yes he certainly was sexy in that eppy
                              sigpic

Comment