Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Ahh, Florence, all French know good wine and good Shep thanks!!!! It's a crime to take out the {IMG} tags in this picture...

Neara!!!! Happy Birthday too!!! you can share a little bit of my WetShep

Elinor, Lida, Knochnashee, Vonkibble... (((((Thanks)))))

Maybe The Shep be always with you

I'm off to take a 7 hr flight to Paris I have my Laptop and I'm ready to enjoy some Shep!!!!!! Thanks again for the Birthday Present

Florence how can I survive in France 2 weeks and have Stargate with me all the time?
    Have a nice holiday LOL4JACK...

And hope you enjoy the pressie...if you haven't already...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      Just to let you guys know...I've added to 'Last Day'...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2563682/2/
      Lovely Beanie! Great chapter.
      Happy Birthday to those celebrating!
      Loved the Conversion piccies! Any more?
      Oh yes, I know I'll be told off for being annoyingly impatient,(which I obviously am),but was this eppie as good as you'd hoped it would be?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence

If you're in the mood for sharing, I'd better think about some way to go and live with you too !
        We really need that big house we were talking about yesterday...

One last pic...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41.../Hotzone14.jpg
        There's a group of us that have been talkin' about getting a big house (or at least neighboring apartments) in Vancouver (Mer's idea... smart one, that girl!). We could have Shep House North America & Shep House Europe (somebody could think of a more clever name I'm sure, but you get the idea). The party would never end, that's for sure!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

It was for me, Linzi. Plot-wise it was pretty predictable and played out the way I expected it to but JF is what made the episode great.
          Spoiler:
          The way he played his transformation...it was very gradual. And you very definitely got a sense that this was still John Sheppard. The physical stuff was great from the make-up to a Spiderman-type crawl up the wall. Oh and there's this bit where he's being all aggressive and punches through a window. Gah. Very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
            It was for me, Linzi. Plot-wise it was pretty predictable and played out the way I expected it to but JF is what made the episode great.
            Spoiler:
            The way he played his transformation...it was very gradual. And you very definitely got a sense that this was still John Sheppard. The physical stuff was great from the make-up to a Spiderman-type crawl up the wall. Oh and there's this bit where he's being all aggressive and punches through a window. Gah. Very cool.
            Thanks for that Naeara. I can't wait to see it! Glad JF didn't disappoint, not that I thought he would because he's such a great actor. Wish TPTB would write more episodes like that for him,he deserves it, and so do we!
            What I want to know is was there,other than
            Spoiler:
            his transformation and the emotional angst associated with that
            ,any physical whump?
            (please don't tell me off for asking and exhibiting childlike impatience Beanie!!)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              What I want to know is was there,other than
              Spoiler:
              his transformation and the emotional angst associated with that
              ,any physical whump?
              (please don't tell me off for asking and exhibiting childlike impatience Beanie!!)
              Spoiler:
              Yes! He got shot by Ronon a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                Spoiler:
                Yes! He got shot by Ronon a couple times.
                Cool! Thanks Naeara!
                (hopes Beanie doesn't punish me for asking!!!!!)
                sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOL4JACK and Naeara!!!! Have a wonderful day

WOW!! We passed the 16,000 post mark.
                  *AtlantisFan*

McKay: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                  Sheppard: I shot him.... In the leg.

Ford: How can something as big as Atlantis just sink?
                  Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same question?!

McKay: You're right- if only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?

McKay: I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman

Comment

Cool! Thanks Naeara!
                    lol! Well, I'll be putting up my comments on the ep in my LJ soon so if you want more spoilers, maybe I'll send you over there later.

Originally posted by *AtlantisFan*
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                      Ahh, Florence, all French know good wine and good Shep thanks!!!! It's a crime to take out the {IMG} tags in this picture...
                      All French, I don't know... but I certainly do !

I'm off to take a 7 hr flight to Paris I have my Laptop and I'm ready to enjoy some Shep!!!!!! Thanks again for the Birthday Present

Florence how can I survive in France 2 weeks and have Stargate with me all the time?
                      Well, you have your laptop so you can still come to this thread... Then you have fics... And... Ah yes, there are reruns of SG1 everyday at 6 PM on M6 !
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

With French subtitles, or dubbed? Although, I guess some of us have seen them enough that it doesn't matter.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                          With French subtitles, or dubbed? Although, I guess some of us have seen them enough that it doesn't matter.
                          Dubbed... In here, every movie or TV show is dubbed... (Beckett lost his Scottish accent ! )

But LOL4JACK speaks french, so it won't be a problem for her
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Cool! Thanks Naeara!
                            If you want it spoilt, that's your perogative...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

OMG!!! Conceversion was the best thing ever!!!! I just loved JF in it!! So sexy!!! Was it weird that I still found him irresistable even though
                              Spoiler:
                              he turned into a Wraith and could walk on walls
                              ?
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *AtlantisFan*

WOW!! We passed the 16,000 post mark.
                                Happy Birthday to you both!
                                Shep was great last night! Loved the scene with Teyla!! hehe
                                And CONGRATULATIONS Beanie for 3500! Amazing! Do you have a real life? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X