Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VonKnibble
    Are we gonna have to have the sharing discussion again...
    I don't mind sharing with ye...we live in the same house...

However, you are NOT taking him to Ireland with you...NO WAY!!!

I can't be parted from him for that long...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      I don't mind sharing with ye...we live in the same house...

However, you are NOT taking him to Ireland with you...NO WAY!!!

I can't be parted from him for that long...
      Right...like i could get away with sneaking him in the hold baggage...i wish.

Notice how she doesn't gie hoot *i'm* leaving tomorrow.....
      FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

I reiterate...YOU WISH!!!

I doubt anyone thinks anyone is Pure and Innocent in this thread...

I don't know...maybe if you guys stopped luring him away...
        I'm very happy with my Shep clone... but you know, the original is always better than the copy so you can't really blame us on trying to lure him away

OT : THANKS !!!!
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
          Right...like i could get away with sneaking him in the hold baggage...i wish.

Notice how she doesn't gie hoot *i'm* leaving tomorrow.....
          Yes I do...you can have him tonight...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by florence
            I'm very happy with my Shep clone... but you know, the original is always better than the copy so you can't really blame us on trying to lure him away

OT : THANKS !!!!
            No, but I can blame him for being so easily lured...

OT: No worries...

Comment

Yes I do...you can have him tonight...

If you're in the mood for sharing, I'd better think about some way to go and live with you too !
              We really need that big house we were talking about yesterday...

One last pic...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence

If you're in the mood for sharing, I'd better think about some way to go and live with you too !
                We really need that big house we were talking about yesterday...

One last pic...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41.../Hotzone14.jpg
                Indeed...

He doesn't really give me a choice...I'm just gonna have to accept this little fault of his...

Comment

Wow VK and Beanie - it's a job to keep up with you two. You've been very busy on here. It's great!

Flo - hope you enjoy Tru Calling. I'm getting that soon...More whumping I'm presuming!

Zero.Point.Snark review not up yet, but there's a little taster here

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                    Wow VK and Beanie - it's a job to keep up with you two. You've been very busy on here. It's great!

Flo - hope you enjoy Tru Calling. I'm getting that soon...More whumping I'm presuming!

Zero.Point.Snark review not up yet, but there's a little taster here

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...or1/shep25.jpg
                    We was bored. and waiting for conversion. and bored.

did i mention bored?

Z.P.S? - ROFL! as always....
                    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

3 Conversion shots...not exactly spoilerish...but bloody gorgeous...

Last edited by knocknashee; 10 September 2005, 06:50 AM. Reason: Can't count...whoops!

Comment

Amen to that.

Scuse moi whilst i go turn into a big puddle of goo in the corner, here...

Comment

Oh yeah...definitely BG.

Blue certainly suits him...and black, white, pink paisley... whatever!!

Comment

I was just looking on the IMDb site and it does look like there's a film coming out this year with Joe in called 'Silent Men' !! Let's keep our eyes open!

Here's the link

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                              pink paisley... whatever!!
                              You had to go there...didn't you?

That shirt needs removing...

Comment

Yeah, really bloody gorgeous...
                                Anybody thought this blue shirt looked a lot like the one Joe was wearing at the Burbank con ? Or was it the Vancouver con ?

Anyway, I've just watched Conversion. Great episode ! And Joe is amazing ! We finally got a Shep ep in this season

Comment

Working...
                                X