No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol... BRILLIANT!!! it would be fun to have carter on atlantis JUST for the carter/mckay humor!! (now THOSE two are DAMN funny!! )

Comment

hey, just wondering, does anyone know who the "crazy fans" actually are in the ad?? are they production and or other behind-the-scenes staff??? cuz that would make AT's last line even funnier!! lol

Comment

I found these while surfing and I thought Joe looked so cute. I apologize if they have been posted before.

sigpic

Comment

He looks so adorable talking to that little boy

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to Heidi who took these three pictures.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              [center]He looks so adorable talking to that little boy
              Don't apologise for showing Joe pictures, even if they have been seen before. I don't think anyone minds. LOL.

I've never seen those ones before and you're right he does look adorable talking to that little boy. I notice he's wearing the ever present 'Shep' wristband.
              ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
              FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
                I notice he's wearing the ever present 'Shep' wristband.
                I noticed that too!
                sigpic

Comment

what IS it about that wristband??

nic epics i'm starting to run out of thunk on my computer!! i guess i'll just HAVE to go find more (ain't THAT a shame )

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    what IS it about that wristband??

nic epics i'm starting to run out of thunk on my computer!! i guess i'll just HAVE to go find more (ain't THAT a shame )
                    It is a tough job, but somebody has to do it, so off you go.
                    sigpic

Comment

hey fellow thunkers... help me revive the major davis thunk thread!!!

i mean, come on, we can expand out thunking.... just thing objectively people: (i can always throw in more shep as incentive )

JF:

CC:

what can i say?? oh yeah... put these two guys on the same show!!! *thunk*

Comment

I love the gate commercial with Joe and AT. I totally want to see Shep and Carter in scenes together in the future. They look fab together and were soooo funny. The way they were you'd think they'd been friends for years.

Love that pic of Joe from the con .GUH

Comment

if ANY main character from SG1 joins atlantis i hope it'll be sam... somehow i think they would make it daniel, but i would hope for sam...

Comment

Thank you for those pictures from San Diego ComicCon! I was looking all over the net for some, but only found some very small ones. Are there more? From the other actors as well?

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                            it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                            It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                            And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

I found them at http://linz.wewt.net/comicon At the bottom of the page it says San Diego Comic con and there are several albums in that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice pics... Kliggins...
                                Wonder if he's enjoying scifi fandom...
                                sigpic
                                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                                X