No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we please have the shirt off? Pretty please??????

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
      *sets up camp in the gutter* I get the feeling we're going to be there a while.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...07070_0001.jpg
      Who's pitching the tent?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Oh I live in the gutter...take a look at my location...Guttertown is the town I live in and Shexville is just the suburb of the town I live in

Originally posted by Alaskhah
        Who's pitching the tent?
        Uh...who to pitch the tent...well, how about Shep? *thinks back to the tent, outdoors, etc. posts* oh great, not this again

Yes, Gate_Gal_1984, we can take his shirt off...
        sigpic

Comment

Who's pitching the tent?
          Shep's way ahead of you

But he'll have to do something about those goons with guns first...

Comment

LOL! I was gonna say I would volunteer to help, but it looks like I'm too late...

Comment

LOL! I was gonna say I would volunteer to help, but it looks like I'm too late...
              Well, we could do something about those goons, and then do something about those pants...

Comment

Well we got the shirt off. Now we just have to get rid of the pants. Oh...and the big ugly bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                  Well, we could do something about those goons, and then do something about those pants...
                  Well, we could distract 'em with this... that should give Shep enough time to get 'em all under control...

Comment

ROFL! Murray's Nose...attack

Ooooh...gettin' the pants off next...Shep down to boxers...now if that isn't a nice mental thought to go to bed with
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, we could distract 'em with this... that should give Shep enough time to get 'em all under control...
                      While the goons are all AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWing, Shep springs into action!

Comment

Awww, that's so cute....
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Well, night everyone! I have to run off to bed. Think I'll go crawl into this one...

Comment

Well, duh... I mean who wouldn't be thinking that way.... plus the avid shipper in me is screamin 'yes' and I must listen to it or it will consume me.....
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm off to bed too, now that the tent is pitched... 'night!

Comment

Night night everyone...I must be off to get some shut eye and to dream sweet and happy thunk dreams about Shep, and from what all images that I have gained here within the past few hours (shirt off...pants off...etc. )

So g'night and sweet dreams
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X