Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    Sure... the tablecloths... that's what I was thinking...
    Uh..... same here....
    Spoiler:

Comment

whoa! whoa! whoa!

I will never look at the word tablecloth the same again...

We have naughty minds this fine day/evening don't we....wait...we always do
      sigpic

Comment

After some of the fics I've been directed to tonight, there are certain words in the English language I'll never be able to look at in the same way again...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I will never be able to look that the words used in this thread the same ever again...like ice cream or chocolate...

Ooooooh....Ice Cream with Chocolate syrup and Shep
          sigpic

Comment

Hello all!

How is everyone today?

I wanted to say VK, your story was very naughty but very cool...

Since I can't see the second JF thread, I'm going to assume they've been merged??? It's hard to follow the ongoings of this thread because so much happens and I'm still trying to catch up with reading everything.

I think it's safe to say that every possible Sheppy pic I could think of has been posted to this thread... still there are some I always savour...

Eg, Intense Sheppy

Shouting Sheppy

Contemplative Sheppy

Evil eye Sheppy

Well, I know there's this thing with Sheppy and his big gun... here is Sheppy with a big Wraith Stunner.

Take care all,

Alex

Comment

Yeah Alex, I kicked up a bit of a fuss...and we are now back to business as usual, with our thread back in place...all 15,443 posts...

Nice pics...can never have enough Joe/Shep!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

wonderful piccys there alex mmm talk bout gutter themed for that nice big gun of sheps too
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  wonderful piccys there alex mmm talk bout gutter themed for that nice big gun of sheps too
                  Ahh yes.... Shep and a big gun.... you can never go wrong with that combination...... especially if it's a nice, big gun......
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Like these...?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Yes!!!! Those are exactly what I'm talking about..... man, I swear the room temperature went up at least 20 degrees *fans herself*
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Only 20, eh? Needs more, I guess...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

OMG!!! Now it's like 1000 degress in here!!! Man, I wish I could just walk around naked, or at least Shep would...... Could you imagine that.... naked and sweaty.......
                          Spoiler:

Comment

All I have to say is... Beanie and VK, keep the naughty fics coming.

Pun intented.

Oh, and congrats on 1800 Hah, and your cuuuuuute Murray av!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                              Congratulations on 100 posts, Naeara!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...ppard9crop.jpg
                              Heehee! Thanks! I love that piccie. *licks*

Originally posted by florence
                              Congrats on 100 Naeara ! And thanks for the popcorn ! Do we get to have Shep with the popcorn bowl ?
                              Of course! lol! Maybe we should get out those clones again.

Random Shep:

Comment

Happy 100 Naeara!

Another big gun and Shep!

Comment

Working...
                                X