No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*stands up and wildly applauds Beanie* Whoot! Thanks for helping us get our thread back! So THAT explains why you were up so late last night... I've taught one of the clones a little dance in your honor. He's a bit shy, though...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      I was reading VK's uber-naughty fic...

Thanks hun, t'is VERY good...
      Your very welcome

If anyone else is mad enough to be interested...it's only posted on Beanies site; http://www.the-need-of-you.net/flyboy/, mainly because it really is *that* naughty..

and even if you have the common marbles not to read it...there are quite a few fic's archived there now, plus a load of great caps and pictures, and lots of info....A great site - go look!
      FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
        *whispers too* I know... where'd everyone go? We get our thread back and everyone vanishes.
        They're probably exhausted from all of the frantic thunking they've done over the last few days trying to rebuild this thread from the foundation up.

But that's not necessary! Thank you, Knocknashee! This was a nice surprise this morning.
        "Just smile and wave, boys...Just smile and wave."

Comment

Dork dance in honour of Beanie!

Comment

Bwah! That's great!
            "Just smile and wave, boys...Just smile and wave."

Comment

Thanks for the fics. I plan to read them in the car while we go on a little trip, or do you think all the groaning and whimpering will distract the driver? Nah.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                Your very welcome

If anyone else is mad enough to be interested...it's only posted on Beanies site; http://www.the-need-of-you.net/flyboy/, mainly because it really is *that* naughty..

and even if you have the common marbles not to read it...there are quite a few fic's archived there now, plus a load of great caps and pictures, and lots of info....A great site - go look!
                I checked out that fic...tres naughty! lol! But of course I didn't expect anything less. The ending had me giggling.

Comment

wanders aimlessly past - beanies a star int she * insert cheezy grin* cos i cant find site smileys as normal!!

hiya gals ... least in the madness that is gateworld - i can always find this thread!

xx pep

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                    Thanks for the fics. I plan to read them in the car while we go on a little trip, or do you think all the groaning and whimpering will distract the driver? Nah.
                    Maybe not so much the groaning and whimpering, as the OMG!'s and 'I can't believe she wrote *that*!!!
                    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                      I checked out that fic...tres naughty! lol! But of course I didn't expect anything less. The ending had me giggling.
                      Just realised i didn't give a proper link - and given how many naughty fic's are floating around on there...it could be confusiing!

for any other interested nutter...http://www.the-need-of-you.net/ficti...tory.cgi?id=10

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        *stands up and wildly applauds Beanie* Whoot! Thanks for helping us get our thread back! So THAT explains why you were up so late last night... I've taught one of the clones a little dance in your honor. He's a bit shy, though...

You do know how 'AM' Late last night by your standards is..?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Woot! I get the dork dance!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                            Just realised i didn't give a proper link - and given how many naughty fic's are floating around on there...it could be confusiing!

for any other interested nutter...http://www.the-need-of-you.net/ficti...tory.cgi?id=10
                            Yeah, with my little line in naughty fics...

I need more naughty inspiration...however that's not open invite!

Comment

Originally posted by pepper
                              wanders aimlessly past - beanies a star int she * insert cheezy grin* cos i cant find site smileys as normal!!

hiya gals ... least in the madness that is gateworld - i can always find this thread!

xx pep
                              That's cos you're a perv Pep...and you gravitate towards other pervs...like me!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                                Yeah, with my little line in naughty fics...

I need more naughty inspiration...however that's not open invite!
                                Little? coulda fooled me

You do know that PWP fic was all your fault, btw...

Comment

Working...
                                X