Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    Thanks everybody!! Only 100 away from my custom av... less now, actually. I guess I should start thinking about that, eh?

As for the tour... does anyone have any requests on other wings they'd like to see. Mer requested the Dungeon (which should be up shortly, computer, net, and forum willing...); anything else?
    My home is not open to the public for tours...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Everyone here should give knocknashee a special thank you, as she did work tirelessly last PM to get this thread restored. She even helped me find the URL of the missing Jason Momoa/Ronon Dex Thunk Thread.....so thank you knocknashee and they will try and restore "my" missing thread.....just as soon as Greg wakes up.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        Everyone here should give knocknashee a special thank you, as she did work tirelessly last PM to get this thread restored. She even helped me find the URL of the missing Jason Momoa/Ronon Dex Thunk Thread.....so thank you knocknashee and they will try and restore "my" missing thread.....just as soon as Greg wakes up.
        Cheers for that Lida...I how they get yours back more quickly, and with less hassle than this one took!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Ooh, I didn't know that! Well done and thanks Beanie...you do great stuff for our continued JF thunking...and we should celebrate you know...we've passed 15,000 posts! 15,500 here we come!

Great stuff fellow thunkers!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            Ooh, I didn't know that! Well done and thanks Beanie...you do great stuff for our continued JF thunking...and we should celebrate you know...we've passed 15000 posts! 15,500 here we come!

Great stuff fellow thunkers!

I try my best!

Oooh, past 15000 eh? Cool!

Comment

Yay! It's back! Well this certainly makes my morning.

Thanks Beanie for all your hard work.

Lida, here's hoping they can restore your thread as well.

Originally posted by Elinor
              This post is sponsored by the 'SHED THE SHIRT SHEP SYNDICATE'
              LOL. I heartily support that organization.

Bicep! *licks*

Comment

So where did we find this thread...

oh who cares...as long as its back is fine with me...

sigpic

Comment

YAY for Beanie and for getting our thread back!! This calls for some pics

*smooches for all the lovely thunkers who got my thread back*

Comment

woot! yey beanie
                    sigpic

Comment

Thankies!!!! I'm glad we got the thread back!!! I hope the JM thread comes back soon..... I'm starting to miss it....
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Mer, those HD caps are just ... so good they should be illegal!! If they were a forbidden thing it would make them better (if that's possible!).

Comment

Thankyou Beanie! have written uber naughty fic just for you...
                          FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                          There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

*whispers* It's quiet in here.

And I so have a thing for this picture

Comment

*whispers too* I know... where'd everyone go? We get our thread back and everyone vanishes.

"I thought they'd be happy to see me."

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

I was reading VK's uber-naughty fic...

Thanks hun, t'is VERY good...

Comment

Working...
                                X