Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i use myonlineimages.com

you can put bigger pics on there than on photobucket and with hundreds of pics on the free account i never ran out of space!! (i'm on the paid account too.... cheaper than photobucket .... which is quite useful for thunking )

Comment

Big isn't necessarily better...

sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

ah, but bigger BANDWIDTH is

i think we've thunked to a couple of these already, but tis all good... thunking will happen twice whether it's a new picture or an old one, so....

Comment

At the rate we're going... we might out thunk the Daniel thread...

maybe not... he's got 7 years head start...
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

well if we can out-thunk daniel in 1/7th of the time!!!

and E Lily, help resurrect the discussion thread.... it's slippin....

Comment

I did young lady... I did...
              But there's only so much two people can do...
              I do have a life you know...

sigpic

Comment

thank ya and i have a life (sorta! ) so with just the two of us it IS hard to keep it up there

as for the pic:

he's such a cutie in that one

Comment

Bleh, I try my best and I fail.

I'm a horrible person. Someone should take me out back and shoot me...

Comment

Hey... don't say that... computers can be difficult to handle at the best of times... Try again later...

Try some of the photo hosting sites that we mentioned...
                    sigpic

Comment

since we're in a thunk break, i thought i'd ask, is it thunk blasphemy to think shep's cute but not that incredibly sexy??? or at least cutER??? (don't worry, from me this is a compliment!!! i find many more guys cuties than hotties )

*fears being kicked out of thunk thread for good*

Comment

mmm all those nice piccys.. dont mind that at all
                        sigpic

Comment

Emily, I was just looking at your sig and the one with Carter, Sheppard and the rugby tackle has got me going 'WHAT!' Can you tell me what episode is that from? Or was it from one of the Lowdowns?

Now I really, really, absolutely wanna watch the new episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                            Emily, I was just looking at your sig and the one with Carter, Sheppard and the rugby tackle has got me going 'WHAT!' Can you tell me what episode is that from? Or was it from one of the Lowdowns?

Now I really, really, absolutely wanna watch the new episodes.
                            That "tackle" scene was from a commercial for "Get in the Gate" The commerical is hillarious. I can't remember which site I found the commerical on. I think you can search for it.

anyways I was doing some research and found this cap.

~Athena

Comment

wow... that a quadruple thud!! and the fist!! love it

Comment

oh be still my beatin heart... love the quad-thunk... yummy and even got my fav. scottish doc in there as well.. (yes i have a weakness for Carson.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X