Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Funny how no-one believes for a second that VK is innocent...
    I resemble that remark!!!

btw - we certainly seem to be in the presence of a lot of royalty - the Pope's Grandaughter *and* the Qeeen of Scotland...

I'm humbled.....
    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
      I should NOT have come onto this thread......now you have ME thinking like you. I'm VERY sure that Joe has made many a tent......if I need to explain further, it will have to be in a PM, or I will be thrown off the Forum.
      How Wude

And *I'm* the one being accussed of naughtiness?????????

No Fair referee
      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        This one looks like Shep is getting to race in the Indy 500 (Formula 1 Racing, for those outside the US), instead of flying a Waith Dart.
        You are not nearly deep enough in the gutter. Can you still see daylight? Dig deeper girl!

Originally posted by knocknashee
        You'll run out of viable DNA soon enough...
        That strangley enough had me thinking scary thought's of mini shep's with Beanie DNA...Minatue uber cuties running around with attitudes the size of jupiter, bed hair and a strange craving for nekkid body part photo's....eeeek!

*Run's of to scrub eyes...mind...anything...bad thoughts...BADBADBAD..*

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          Ahh...it's good to have the old thread back...but which one should we use now?!!

This smiley reminds me of Shep!!

PM a mod and they can merge the two theads. Ya'll are lucky! When the J/S Shipper Thread imploded last winter, it couldn't be restored...

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
            The Dungeon is where we... well, it's where we do our pet experiments. It's the place where a clone's physical limits (particularly pain tolerance) are tested. They're put through a rigorous set of tests that ensure the clone can handle anything you throw at him (or to him... or because of him). Here are some of the basics...
            Ooooh, my favourite wing! *sneaks off from the tour to hang out in the dungeon*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              PM a mod and they can merge the two theads. Ya'll are lucky! When the J/S Shipper Thread imploded last winter, it couldn't be restored...
              Done, and thankyou.

Sorry 'bout your thread, but you seem to have made a come-back...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                Thanks Meimei...that's a good idea!

I've posted the request in the 'Ask the Mods' section so hopefully it'll be picked up!

Comment

LOL VK...we must've done that at about the same time!

The more people that ask the better tho'!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                    LOL VK...we must've done that at about the same time!

The more people that ask the better tho'!

Congrats on getting your thread restored. I know it was frustrating for you and I'm so happy everything worked out well!
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Congrats on getting your thread restored. I know it was frustrating for you and I'm so happy everything worked out well!
                      Thanks for that Lida....hope you get yours restored soon as well!

Comment

I'm just going to thunk and run. Love these pics

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

I want to know when are we going to see him shirtless? Cut open shirt 'cos going to be 'deaded' doesn't count!!

So, what opportunities to take his shirt off have we got coming up?
                          Spoiler:
                          Well, 'Conversion' = infirmary. Maybe a chance there. He's wearing different clothes in 'Aurora'...chance to see him changing outfits perhaps? 'Epiphany'...whole eppy about Shep, with possible flashbacks...hmm...plenty of opportunity there...and then there's 'The Tower'...another possibility, as doesn't some woman try to seduce him at night or something (they've asked me to play that part by the way, but I might not be available yet...have to check me diary!)...There's also 'Grace Under Pressure'..a watery eppy. PLENTY of chances there for the clothing to be discarded...and then there's 'The Long Goodbye'...Weir whumping Shep...she needs to do that when he's not wearing much. It'll hurt more! Then there's 'Inferno', which is set on a volcanic planet...ooh...hot and sweaty...need I say more!
                          Any other ideas anyone?!

Chestal shot! The ONLY view so far! This post is sponsored by the 'SHED THE SHIRT SHEP SYNDICATE'

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                            That strangley enough had me thinking scary thought's of mini shep's with Beanie DNA...Minatue uber cuties running around with attitudes the size of jupiter, bed hair and a strange craving for nekkid body part photo's....eeeek!

*Run's of to scrub eyes...mind...anything...bad thoughts...BADBADBAD..*
                            LOL...charming!

At least you said our kids would be cute...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Thanks Lida, cos you know how much moaning I had to do last night to get anywhere near getting this thread back.

And thanks to Darren...and all the rest of the team!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

...and I do believe thread 1 and thread 2 have now been conjoined.

We have ignition!!

Comment

Working...
                                X